Designing a personal wedding web page?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 lilmisssunshine

• 105 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:42 AM

Im just wondering what wedding sites everyone has used to design their own wedding websites or web pages? My fiance and I would like to make one to keep our guests updated and to provide links to the resort, etc. There are so many to choose from so Im just wondering which are good ones or easy to set up. Thank you

#2 DGG

• 275 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:51 AM

I'm using mywedding.com. It is soo easy and I think looks really good.
      You can set it up in about 15 minutes with the basic info and it gives you the option to make it secure with passcode or open to everyone. You have to follow their set format, but you can personalize things..
      And it is free!

#3 misstrae76

• 217 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:51 AM

There a quite a few that brides on here have used...

Check this thread out

#4 aeroo

• 153 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:14 AM

I tried a few different ones and ended up using Free Wedding Website!.

It's super easy to set up, add photos, links, etc. You can easily add and remove headers, pages, and customize all your info. Plus they have an online RSVP as well, but I didn't end up using that. You can also password protect your site, so only your friends and family can have access to it. Plus it's free.

Good luck!

#5 MarieSam

• VIP Member
          • 2,336 posts
            • LocationSouthern California

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:35 AM

I'm a weddingwindow.com bride and I LOVE it!!! They are actually having a holiday special right now ~ $10 off their usual prices.

I suggest looking at all the options, looking at the formats and features they offer and choose the site that provides you with what you need for the most reasonably priced!

#6 lupearroyo

• 82 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:44 AM

I used ewedding.com You can add links, pictures and lots more.

#7 rach220

• 532 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:00 AM

I used wedorama...it was $35 for a year with a knot discount code....

I had signed up for 7 or 8 free trials to see which one I liked best and ended up with that one. I really wanted my own domain name so it was easy for people to remember, otherwise I would have gone with a free one.

Married July 16, 2009
                Aventura Cove Palace Resort
                Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#8 michellepicksbrent

• 1,448 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:23 AM

We're using momentville.com, really easy to use but doesn't have a lot of space for the free accounts

#9 lilmisssunshine

• 105 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:43 PM

Thank you everyone for your input. This gives me a place to start. or should I say it gives me something to put on my fiances list of things to do! :)

#10 Sparkles8300

• 349 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 01:18 PM

We used weddingannouncer.com...it's FREE and turned out so cute! Here is the link to our wedding website so you can get an idea of what the finished product will look like:

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users