Photo

Personalized Plastic Mugs???

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 Jen_S

Jen_S
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:02 PM

Oh I would also be interesed in ordering around 50 of them if you do find out that they can I would love to know.
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#12 jennyatk

jennyatk
    • 53 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:50 AM

those are it!!! I love your mugs! I saw them on here somewhere must have been your planning thread or maybe your review and I couldn't remember where!! Thanks for the post I am emailing them tonight! My OOT bags are almost done! thanks again!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by trayce2222
      Here's what mine look like......the pics aren't that great, I had too much of a glare! I ordered the graphite colored mugs and then had my monogram in Tiffany Blue printed. The pics looks more light, but the color matches perfectly!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#13 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
      • 813 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:21 AM

They will do 50 :-) $67 plus shipping, one color

#14 KatyKo

KatyKo
        • 851 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:32 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze
          They will do 50 :-) $67 plus shipping, one color
          Awesome!! Thanks for finding out for us. I think that is a better deal than the site I found...since these are bigger, have a handle and I think are about the same price as the other. Thanks again :)

#15 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
          • 813 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:34 AM

Katy,

Maybe we can still combine the shipping and the price could possibly drop. She said she would do 1/2 of mine in orange and 1/5 in pink, so I cant see why she would not be able to do your logo/colors and just combine? She seems really nice so I will def. ask!

#16 KatyKo

KatyKo
            • 851 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:38 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze
              Katy,

Maybe we can still combine the shipping and the price could possibly drop. She said she would do 1/2 of mine in orange and 1/5 in pink, so I cant see why she would not be able to do your logo/colors and just combine? She seems really nice so I will def. ask!
              Definitely!! Just let me know. I would love to see the logo you are using too

#17 Corvette79

Corvette79
              • 200 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:04 AM

i think i may end up doing the ones from ebay, they turned out nice. thanks for starting this thread!

#18 jennyatk

jennyatk
                • 53 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:27 AM

The mugs seem great and the fact she can do an order of 50 is ever better. I was going to do a hundred if I had to and use them for the reception we are having back home after the wedding but this is working out much better!! Thanks again for that post of the website. Ebay was going to be my last resort but it seems to be the best option!

#19 flimsy

flimsy
                  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 08:45 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jennyatk
                    I have been searching the net high and low trying to find plastic stadium cups or large mugs to have them personalized to put in my OOT bags. I want about 25 items will buy up to 50 if need to depending on the minimum. I was just wondering if any of you out there have some good ideas and other places I haven't tried!! Please help I would love to get these ordered asap!!
                    Hi,

I came across one site named Leighmans.com where you will find various range of personalized promotional mugs.

Hope, it will be helpful for you.

#20 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                    • 1,830 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 06:46 PM

I used www.napkinsandcups.net

I dont know if this site was already mentioned or not but you can order 50, one color, it was inexpensive, and they shipped them out really fast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users