Jump to content

Photo

Parasols


  • Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 bride6262

bride6262
  • Member
  • 582 posts

    Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:54 PM


    thanks!

    Originally Posted by JayKay 


    I think that would look cute with them with white ones and you with a blue one!! Thats what I was going to do, but ultimately went with two of the same color
     



     



     



    #22 bride6262

    bride6262
    • Member
    • 582 posts

      Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:55 PM

      ok good to know other people are doing the same idea!!
       

      Originally Posted by jlarruda 

      I ordered ivory for my bridesmaids and ordered myself a pink one since they're dresses are pink :)



       



      #23 MichCraw

      MichCraw
      • Jr. Member
      • 369 posts

        Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:04 PM

        I did the same... I got myself a purple one and got the BM's white ones .. so that contrast of the dresses match with the parasols!



        #24 bride6262

        bride6262
        • Member
        • 582 posts

          Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:09 PM


          nice!!

           

           

          Originally Posted by MichCraw 

          I did the same... I got myself a purple one and got the BM's white ones .. so that contrast of the dresses match with the parasols!



           



          #25 Sllefebvr

          Sllefebvr
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,008 posts

            Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:15 PM

            What is everyone doing with their parasols? Having their bridesmaids walk down with them instead of flowers?



            #26 torilynnsmith

            torilynnsmith
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,748 posts

              Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:29 PM

              I think most people just use them for some great photos but I have also seen them used to line the aisle and wow did that ever look amazing.

               

              Here is an inspiration pic I saved for it!

              parasols wedding aisle.jpg



              #27 bride6262

              bride6262
              • Member
              • 582 posts

                Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:45 PM

                yes i figure it is a way to save some $$ on flowers and it is a nice keep sake!
                 

                Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

                What is everyone doing with their parasols? Having their bridesmaids walk down with them instead of flowers?



                 



                #28 bride6262

                bride6262
                • Member
                • 582 posts

                  Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:46 PM

                  wow!!! what a great idea!!! so beautiful!!
                   

                  Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

                  I think most people just use them for some great photos but I have also seen them used to line the aisle and wow did that ever look amazing.

                   

                  Here is an inspiration pic I saved for it!

                  parasols wedding aisle.jpg



                   



                  #29 MrsDesz

                  MrsDesz
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 61 posts

                    Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:54 PM

                    I like this idea.  Very chique!  Are you bringing these with you or will you order them from the resort?  Any suggestions of where you can purchase these?



                    #30 JayKay

                    JayKay
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 3,472 posts
                    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
                    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                    • LocationSouthern Alberta

                    Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:13 PM

                    Not sure where you live, but if you live in Canada you can purchase them from 

                    I like this idea.  Very chique!  Are you bringing these with you or will you order them from the resort?  Any suggestions of where you can purchase these?



                     






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users