Angelina & Brad pregnant with twins....AGAIN ~ WTF???

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 MarieSam

• VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:29 PM

Really? Again? A while back I listened to some celebrity psychologist say that Angelina had a borderline fixation/obsession with having kids. That it was almost an addiction for her, something that filled a void in her life ~ she even compared it to a shopping addiction. Well I scoffed at the notion, thinking this woman is a hater and that it was great that Angelina was ssssoooo family oriented. But if this STAR magazine article is true, I'm beginning to think maybe that lady was on to something ...

Maybe they're trying to make enough kids to create their own society and take over the world?

#2 Birdie07

• 1,218 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:55 AM

I don't trust Star. I'll wait till I see actual proof.

#3 Dana_C

• 348 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:01 AM

whoa- that would be nuts! can't wait to see if it's really true or not...

#4 kerryjbrown

• 672 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:00 AM

I'm jealous....I really want twins...have since I was 20 (earlier really but that doesn't count). Lucky them. At least they have the finances to take care of all the little ones and it seems they get a lot of attention from mom/dad which is great!

#5 starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:19 AM

Sometimes Star is more accurate than it gets credit for...I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be true.

#6 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 10:24 AM

I wish they would use their money to help others have children... But I guess if I were in their shoes I would want a million kids too.. I mean they are both beautiful, smart and sexy..

#7 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 10:50 AM

If its true good luck to them - there are far worse people in this world having kids - at least they will be well cared for. She is a bit nuts but her kids always seem to come first

#8 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:16 AM

I think its adorable as long as they provide a nurturing home for the kids. Personally I think the nannies raise them , but they don't strike me as a couple that would take parenting for granted and/or be irresponsible.

#9 Jessica

• VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:20 AM

That's all I have to say on that!

#10 Christine

• VIP Member
                    • 21,514 posts
                    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:55 AM

her uterus is going to fall apart. Is she trying to beat out the people in Arkansas?
                    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users