• Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

#931 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:07 AM

let me know what you find out

Originally Posted by soon2bbride1220 

I know! that was my problem. My WC said that I couldn't even change a pink table runner for the signing table to a white one! I was stunned. Thats why I am going with the Sapphire package because you can go through Tai without a vendors fee and get exactly what you want :-) I am still waiting on prices for the archway and flowers, hopefully it will even out to what I would be paying for the waves of love! 

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#932 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
    • 610 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:09 AM

FYI the white pergola is a set structure on the beach.  All beach ceremonies will take place with the pergola.

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#933 soon2bbride1220

soon2bbride1220
      • 6 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:14 AM

thank you! I wasn't told that. 

#934 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
        • 192 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:54 AM

Although I don't know for sure, I imagine you can't add the personal touches to the Karen Bussen packages because the resort probably has some sort of agreement with her on exactly the look, feel, etc.  Personalize...well the website says you can add $2 chair caps and $750 flower garlands...lol...:P

It was the $125 for the Waves of Love upgraded flower centrepieces that stunned me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by soon2bbride1220 

I know! that was my problem. My WC said that I couldn't even change a pink table runner for the signing table to a white one! I was stunned. Thats why I am going with the Sapphire package because you can go through Tai without a vendors fee and get exactly what you want :-) I am still waiting on prices for the archway and flowers, hopefully it will even out to what I would be paying for the waves of love! 

#935 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
          • 178 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:02 PM

How am I missing these posts??  Just wrote Tai Flowers an email.  Did you ladies have a flower girl?  If so, did you order fresh petals for her to toss, or did you bring silk petals with you?  Thanks for the help, ladies! 

Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#936 RosieKyle1

RosieKyle1
            • 10 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:28 AM

Hi hdinsmor

I contacted Tai Flora also and mentioned the silk petals to her and she said that that look was "outdated".  The price of really petals through them is $35 per pack and she suggested 2 packs.  I'm still not sure what I'm going to do about that.  I might just spend the $70 and get the look I want.  Just not sure what colors I want to go with.

#937 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
              • 178 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:10 AM

I agree, silk flowers are outdated, and I do not love the look.  But, I wonder how obvious it would be considering it is just the petals??  And considering the cost is $70, and I have 3 flower girls, I may have to go with the "outdated" silk.  Haha!

#938 RosieKyle1

RosieKyle1
                • 10 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:32 PM

I really do wonder if you can really tell the difference.  I do find $70 a little steep for petals...lol 

I have a few more months than you to figure it out.  You'll have to let me know what you decide and how it turned out :)

#939 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
                  • 178 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:41 PM

I will keep you posted, RosieKyle! 

#940 reggaedancin

reggaedancin
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 8 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:21 PM

Hi ladies!

I am getting married on November 21 and am having a hard time figuring this all out.  Are any of you having the private reception?  Mine is in the posiedon? I'm not sure how that will work out.....the pictures don't look like it is a very good wedding reception space.  I was told the blue lagoon was booked and i'm not sure if I have any other options.  Did anyone pick there menu? I can't seem to pick one... its hard to chose something for all your guests!  I was just given the info for Janice Skeen for all my floral arrangments.  I was told the hotel is no longer using Tai Floral.

So confusing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users