HELP Grand Palladium Brides!!!!

• Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

#741 mswhatever

mswhatever
  • 475 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Candi 

Thanks again for the info Nina told me to send a pic of the cake I want, but I just might use my cake money for the steel drum band My wedding starts at 2pm so I will have a cocktail party on the beach to kill time

I think that is a great idea. It would be awesome to have the steel drum players play during your cocktail hour!! They were so good! You will have lots of time to get everything done and enjoy it all. There is not a lot of shade at the beach location so do not forget the sunblock. Hand fans for the guests would be a great idea too. My guests loved them. Happy planning.

#742 missgomes

missgomes
    • 296 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:34 AM

Hey Ladies,

More questions for the fabulous brides of GPJ~

I havent seen any pictures of cloth napkins.  I wanted them folded with menu's inside of them.  Are they supplied or should I bring my own?  White I assume?

Did anyone receive a brochure from Tia Flora?  So I can get a feel for what I will order for ceremony/reception.

Thanks so much for your help ladies!

#743 mswhatever

mswhatever
      • 475 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by missgomes 

Hey Ladies,

More questions for the fabulous brides of GPJ~

I havent seen any pictures of cloth napkins.  I wanted them folded with menu's inside of them.  Are they supplied or should I bring my own?  White I assume?

Did anyone receive a brochure from Tia Flora?  So I can get a feel for what I will order for ceremony/reception.

Thanks so much for your help ladies!

White cloth napkins are supplied.

Details-116.jpg

For some reason I can not attach the Tai Flora catalog for you. Sorry. It really did not help me. It is very outdated.

#744 Mellyrox

Mellyrox
        • 161 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:48 AM

MsWhatever,  I'm actually bringing down my own centrepieces.  How many guests did you have at your reception and how many centrepieces did you need?  Trying to get an estimate as to how many I will need...

Vince and Mel - Grand Palladium Jamaica, May 04, 2011

#745 mswhatever

mswhatever
          • 475 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mellyrox 

MsWhatever,  I'm actually bringing down my own centrepieces.  How many guests did you have at your reception and how many centrepieces did you need?  Trying to get an estimate as to how many I will need...

We had 32 guests. We used the U shaped table setup with 3 centerpieces at the head table and 3 centerpieces on both side tables. We used a total of 9 centerpieces. 

#746 Mellyrox

Mellyrox
            • 161 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by mswhatever 

We had 32 guests. We used the U shaped table setup with 3 centerpieces at the head table and 3 centerpieces on both side tables. We used a total of 9 centerpieces. 

Okay, thanks for letting me know!  We'll probably also use my bouquet and the BM's (5 of them) bouquets as centrepieces. I have another 7 on top of that, so that should be enough.

Vince and Mel - Grand Palladium Jamaica, May 04, 2011

#747 missgomes

missgomes
              • 296 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:35 PM

I have another question:

Brides that had a reception at the Blue Lagoon~ did you pick which chairs you would use?  I see pictures with both brown chairs and white chairs.  I prefer the white chairs!!

#748 mswhatever

mswhatever
                • 475 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:32 PM

I rented the white chairs from Tai Flora. We used them for both the wedding and reception. The Blue Lagoon has brown chairs.

I have another question:

Brides that had a reception at the Blue Lagoon~ did you pick which chairs you would use?  I see pictures with both brown chairs and white chairs.  I prefer the white chairs!!

#749 missgomes

missgomes
                  • 296 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:43 AM

Another question:  What type of keys are used at the resort?  Thanks!

#750 mswhatever

mswhatever
                    • 475 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:37 AM

Another question:  What type of keys are used at the resort?  Thanks!

They use the credit card type.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users