Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lmdels

HELP Grand Palladium Brides!!!!

Recommended Posts

Hello Ladies, let me see if I have this right ~ We've booked the Tropical Package, 8 ppl are included in the package all others would be $30.00 pp extra. The $30 is dinner at an al a cart restaurant (not a special menu :S. The additional $300 would be for a private venue. I truly wish I would have known all these extra fees before I chose this resort! We have just over a month before we leave and I'm stressed / and excited :) !!! I've decided that I'm just going to go with the flow and see what happens when I get there! I truly thought having a destination wedding would not have been this stressful crybaby2.gifcrybaby2.gif

I think it would be great to have Jascynthia as part of this forum.

Cheers Ladies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martee View Post
I truly thought having a destination wedding would not have been this stressful crybaby2.gifcrybaby2.gif
Don't stress, Martee... it'll all work out perfectly! hug2.gif

I am actually happy with this new information- the pricing I was originally told was definitely higher than this. According to that e-mail lmdels posted, the chair covers are included in that pricing as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is great news about the chair covers if its true. I was told twice of the extra charge(once $10 per chair & then $12). Price gets kind of steep when you have 50+ guests attending. If anyone can verify, it would be great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anybody heard from Jascynthia about the menu choices? I'm assuming we get two entree choices (i.e. beef or chicken) but I haven't heard about what happens if you have requests for vegetarian plates.

 

Has anybody already selected their menu, and how are you dealing with this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie. Still tryng to decide where to have my wedding in Nov 2009. The Grand Palladium looks beautiful. I am going to Jamaica the week of Jan 11 to see a few resorts and make my final decision. Can one of you please provide me with Jacyntha's email address and contacts numbers. I would like to arrange a meeting to meet with her when I am in Jamaica in a few weeks. Your help is much appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaB View Post
Hi everyone,
I am a newbie. Still tryng to decide where to have my wedding in Nov 2009. The Grand Palladium looks beautiful. I am going to Jamaica the week of Jan 11 to see a few resorts and make my final decision. Can one of you please provide me with Jacyntha's email address and contacts numbers. I would like to arrange a meeting to meet with her when I am in Jamaica in a few weeks. Your help is much appreciated.
Hi Tasha- I got lots of GPJ wedding info here: Main Wedding Page

Also, the numbers listed are: (876) 618-1907 or (876) 618-0689.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Petals, depending on whether you go with the tropical or carribean package. The tropical, you choose a set menu from the a la carte menus. I think the menus are all on palladium addict. You get a choice of one each appy, main, desert apparently. The menus for the carribean package, where you spend $50 a plate was e-mailed with the large wedding package that they sent out. I know that others have had meal substitutions however. I think Caroline did something different that the standard menus if I remember correctly. Actually, here photos of the beef and lobster were not an option for the menus that were e-mailed to me. I have 2 people in my group with food allergies (gluten and whey) and Jascynthia is getting back to us with a special menu. I think if you want a specific menu item it can be arranged in advance. Let me know if you need anything sent to you. I have it all somewhere on my computer.

Nat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbro View Post
Petals, depending on whether you go with the tropical or carribean package. The tropical, you choose a set menu from the a la carte menus. I think the menus are all on palladium addict. You get a choice of one each appy, main, desert apparently. The menus for the carribean package, where you spend $50 a plate was e-mailed with the large wedding package that they sent out. I know that others have had meal substitutions however. I think Caroline did something different that the standard menus if I remember correctly. Actually, here photos of the beef and lobster were not an option for the menus that were e-mailed to me. I have 2 people in my group with food allergies (gluten and whey) and Jascynthia is getting back to us with a special menu. I think if you want a specific menu item it can be arranged in advance. Let me know if you need anything sent to you. I have it all somewhere on my computer.
Nat
Thanks Nat. With the new info, I'm planning on switching from the Caribbean package to the Tropical package.

So with the Tropical package, you just get a choice of 1 appetizer, 1 main course, and the wedding cake for dessert?

When Charmaine originally told me about a "set menu," she said you'd have a choice of 2 main courses and have to give them the final numbers of each ahead of time.... so I wasn't sure...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all, Happy New Year!!

I was told if you with the tropical package you must choose one entree, appetizer, etc. However, if you go with the Caribbean package, you get a choice of 3 special menus which you can mix and match up to 2 items per course as long as they know ahead of time. These are the menus that include the lobster, veal, lamb, salmon. I didn't see any type of beef on these menus, but that might be an option. Of course, if there is a guest with special diet they will accommodate. I am writing Jascythia today to verify the menu options for the carribean package because I am finally sending out the invites!! So I will let you know if this has changed........ANY VERIFICATION ON THE CHAIR COVERS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×