Holy...Freaking....CRAP

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 03:48 PM

ahh so sorry to hear that. you sound pretty calm though so thats good. i hope you get it all fixed! bad lil doggies!

my old dog, ted (he passed few years back) was infamous for getting into shit he wasnt supposed to. he ate a whole cake my mom made right off the butcher block. he was so cute i couldnt yell at him ;o(

#22 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:19 PM

Sorry...all I can do is laugh! I just keep thinking of the dog playing with the styrofoam peanuts!! Did he have them all stuck to him? Because I know I can never get them off of me!!!
      I am so glad no real damage was done. Just think...you're dress could have been there! (I know...I shouldn't even say that!!)

#23 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
      • 609 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:33 PM

My pup is an escape artist. Every time we fix one way of her getting out of the cage, she finds another one. It's so bad we had to put zip-ties around all the edges so that when she unlatches it (because she has figured out how to... and how to open the room door) it will still be held together with those. She chews through them so we have to replace them every few days. LOL. Hopefully your boxer's escaping days are over.

#24 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:38 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by FoxyBride
          My pup is an escape artist. Every time we fix one way of her getting out of the cage, she finds another one. It's so bad we had to put zip-ties around all the edges so that when she unlatches it (because she has figured out how to... and how to open the room door) it will still be held together with those. She chews through them so we have to replace them every few days. LOL. Hopefully your boxer's escaping days are over.
          OMG that is too funny!!

My friend told me about a show she saw on TV - the owners couldn't figure out how their dog was getting out of the crate all the time so they set up a video camera. The dog would run from side to side to tip the crate over & then literally squeeze their way out of the bottom of the crate (the openings were larger on the bottom). Maybe you should video tape her to see how she gets the latch open!!

#25 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
          • 609 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 05:09 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BachataBride
            OMG that is too funny!!

My friend told me about a show she saw on TV - the owners couldn't figure out how their dog was getting out of the crate all the time so they set up a video camera. The dog would run from side to side to tip the crate over & then literally squeeze their way out of the bottom of the crate (the openings were larger on the bottom). Maybe you should video tape her to see how she gets the latch open!!
            Well there's bite marks on the inside so what we think she is doing is pulling the inside of the cage, near the corner, with her teeth until it unhooks and squeezing through the corner. She also just plays with the handles with her nails to try to get it to slide over. She's too smart for her own good.

#26 deefalvey

deefalvey
            • 521 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 05:46 PM

Oh NO!!! Baaaddd Doggie!!! On a positvie note....you don't leave tomorrow!!!

Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#27 KLC77

KLC77
              • 2,207 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 05:50 PM

Yikes! That's terrible. Atleast you have some time before your day to get everything replaced.
                ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#28 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 07:00 PM

My dog was such an escape artist that we gave up after bent crates, zip ties, and carabiners. Once we started leaving him out of the crate he stopped doing damage when he was out (i.e. eating the blinds).

We web-cammed him and all he does is sit at the window and drool.

Darn dogs, definitly can't live with out them! Stinkers :)

#29 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                  • 813 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:28 PM

Well he is back to his normal crazy self. He just reorganized the couch cushions. Hes a fabulous interior decorater. I'm just glad hes ok. I don't care about stuff, just him. My dress is staying at the shop until right before I leave. My bouquet was shipped at lunchtime. Everything worked out ok in the end!

#30 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                    • 5,681 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 10:55 PM

oh no! I am sure he gave you the puppy eyes too Hope you get everything all fixed in time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users