Photo

Has anyone used Moments that Matter Photography??

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#91 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:27 PM

ladies, there are some new pics on their website, from dreams tulum and they are gorgeous! do they belong to one of our BDW brides?!!?!?!?! is that denise?

#92 gemstone

gemstone
    • 43 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:29 PM

Sorry.....Just got back yesterday and I'm still in vacation mode so just posting a quickie.
      Lincoln and Lori we're fabulous. All my guests thought they were terrific and a lot of fun. They were very professional and took tons of pics. We booked them all day so I will have pics prior to the ceremony, the ceremony, and the reception. We also booked and shot our TTD with them the following day. It was a blast!
      It will take a few weeks for the wedding website. I will post the link as soon as they're ready so you can check out the pics.

Gen

#93 Denise L

Denise L
      • 100 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:41 PM

Hello Ladies!!!! Yes mummergirl you are correct!!! That is a slideshow of some of our wedding photos. I LOVE THEM!!!! They just posted them today!

Wedding Photographer Mexico , Cancun , Playa Del Carmen , Mayan Riviera Under "Dreams Tulum"

LOVE THEM!!!!!

#94 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:47 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Denise L
          Hello Ladies!!!! Yes mummergirl you are correct!!! That is a slideshow of some of our wedding photos. I LOVE THEM!!!! They just posted them today!

Wedding Photographer Mexico , Cancun , Playa Del Carmen , Mayan Riviera Under "Dreams Tulum"

LOVE THEM!!!!!
          YAY!!!!!! the pics are AMAZING! love the blue margaritas!

so glad to see more great pics and more brides who are happy with the service they got from lincoln and lori ... really serves to put the mind at ease! and there weren't any problems regarding their lack of work visa?

p.s. congrats gen (MRS. gemstone, lol)! welcome back! we're all looking forward to your pics as well!

#95 Dee83

Dee83
          • 108 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:43 PM

the pictures are absolutely gorgeous....you looked amazing denise!!!!

#96 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
            • 4,512 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:24 PM

Denise, I love the pics! They came out great and you made a beautiful bride! Congrats!
              *Formerly Nikki07*
              My Planning Thread

#97 MomentsThatMatter

MomentsThatMatter
              • Vendor
              • 2,015 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:36 PM

Hola members of BDW! This is Lincoln & Lori here and we were just reading the comments in this thread. Let me first say that Denise did make a beautiful bride and we loved spending the day with her and Kirk. We will have 2 or 3 more slideshows up on our website in the next day to view so please take a look at our work and feel free to ask for any particular styles and shots when we meet YOU on your day!
                To update you with our working FM3 visas here in Mexico... I spoke with our new immigration lawyer today and they are still pending. We have shot a number of weddings and there has been no problems with the hotels. Even the ones that had very strict policies! We have booked into a few hotels and have also gained entrance via day passes. No problems with either so we have opted to use day passes for most of our shoots unless we are spending 2 days and shooting a TTD.
                Best of luck with all your plans... and hope to hear from you soon.
                Lincoln
                Lincoln & Lori @ Moments that Matter Photography
                Playa Del Carmen Wedding Photographers - Mexico - Cancun - & Mayan Riviera
                Web: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/
                Blog: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/blog/
                http://i711.photobuc....Ad-Sept09b.gif

#98 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:41 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MomentsThatMatter
                  To update you with our working FM3 visas here in Mexico... I spoke with our new immigration lawyer today and they are still pending. We have shot a number of weddings and there has been no problems with the hotels. Even the ones that had very strict policies! We have booked into a few hotels and have also gained entrance via day passes. No problems with either so we have opted to use day passes for most of our shoots unless we are spending 2 days and shooting a TTD.
                  sounds GREAT ... thanks so much for checking in with us! i am happily looking forward to working with you next month at dreams cancun!

p.s. your pics are gorgeous and i do love seeing them, but i'm pretty sure your siggy pic is too large ... it's huge!

#99 beach2009

beach2009
                  • 299 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:21 PM

Denise, love the pics, your hair was so pretty. Looks like you had a great time.

Gemstone, congrats and welcome back. Looking forward to seeing your pics and TTD. We're doing a TTD also :)

#100 Denise L

Denise L
                    • 100 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:30 PM

Thanks to everyone for their wonderful comments.....I've had the slideshow playing on my computer all night!!!

One of my BM's has already told me I have to have the picture with the blue martinis developed for each of them! ha ha ha

Thanks again Lincoln and Lori!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users