Sign in to follow this  
Jess

Post your inspiration board!

Thank god I am not the only one that can't make up their mind! I must be driving my planner crazy. I think I'm on my 3rd or 4th color palette right now. I'm still not happy. Good luck choosing yours!

How on earth do you ladies come up with these things and how do you make them? Man I am so not creative and am blown away by some of the things brides on here come up with! Im all over the board with colors too, all i know is my bmaids are wearing green and I want to carry orange flowers.. but I dont want those to be the only colors (b/c they were my high school colors and thats just weird to me), and at the same time I dont want a rainbow wedding.. sigh.

thanks for the inspiration, ill have to copy some of these ideas :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnvb9 View Post
How on earth do you ladies come up with these things and how do you make them? Man I am so not creative and am blown away by some of the things brides on here come up with! Im all over the board with colors too, all i know is my bmaids are wearing green and I want to carry orange flowers.. but I dont want those to be the only colors (b/c they were my high school colors and thats just weird to me), and at the same time I dont want a rainbow wedding.. sigh.
thanks for the inspiration, ill have to copy some of these ideas :)
Ha my FH keeps saying that we are having a rainbow wedding. oh well. . to put together one of these boards just start collecting images that inspire your and collage them together in powerpoint.