Photo

Show me your garters!

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#81 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
  • 528 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:26 PM

Great place to get ideas. Thank you ladies.

#82 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
    • 340 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:43 PM

Here's mine...ordered from etsy seller Click the image to open in full size.

#83 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
      • Banned
      • 630 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:09 AM

My fiance and I are both sports fans, but we went to rival universities. So, I could be completely selfless and give him a great surprise by wearing a garter for his university. But my blood curdles at the thought, so I decided to search for a "house divided" garter. I didn't find anything with that kind of wording, but I did find a dual university one... purchase price of $14.99 + $4.50 S/H = $19.49

Sports Team Rivalry Wedding Garter House Divided

#84 KarenM

KarenM
        • 1,920 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by clgriffi7
          My fiance and I are both sports fans, but we went to rival universities. So, I could be completely selfless and give him a great surprise by wearing a garter for his university. But my blood curdles at the thought, so I decided to search for a "house divided" garter. I didn't find anything with that kind of wording, but I did find a dual university one... purchase price of $14.99 + $4.50 S/H = $19.49

Click the image to open in full size.

#85 CherieY

CherieY
          • 37 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

Really great tag line.  They all look great!

#86 Vancouver Bride

Vancouver Bride
            • Site Supporter
            • 85 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:20 PM

Hi

I fell in love with the bright coloured garters on Naked Orchid Garters on Etsy (see first pic $60 for both but the seller was keen on negotiating for only 1 also at a lower price around $25 for the smaller). They are just so bright and fun!!!

Naked Orchid leopard garter.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/...ard-and-tangelo

BUT....I was thinking that the man who catches it wouldn't care much about a girly flower garter and that my fiance would be totally shocked and surprised with a sports garter. He would never even think that they made NHL garters and he will be so surprised! So I ended up ordering a Canuck's garter set to surprise him!

Etsy, narfer99 Both garters with $24+5.00 shipping

canuck garter.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/...ding-garter-set

#87 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
              • 861 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:35 PM

Hi I fell in love with the bright coloured garters on Naked Orchid Garters on Etsy (see first pic $60 for both but the seller was keen on negotiating for only 1 also at a lower price around $25 for the smaller). They are just so bright and fun!!! Posted Image http://www.etsy.com/...ard-and-tangelo BUT....I was thinking that the man who catches it wouldn't care much about a girly flower garter and that my fiance would be totally shocked and surprised with a sports garter. He would never even think that they made NHL garters and he will be so surprised! So I ended up ordering a Canuck's garter set to surprise him! Etsy, narfer99 Both garters with $24+5.00 shipping Posted Image http://www.etsy.com/...ding-garter-set

Hahaha I think i want a winnipeg jets garter!!!

#88 2bmrstremblay

2bmrstremblay
                • 155 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Vancouver Bride 

Hi

I fell in love with the bright coloured garters on Naked Orchid Garters on Etsy (see first pic $60 for both but the seller was keen on negotiating for only 1 also at a lower price around $25 for the smaller). They are just so bright and fun!!!

Naked Orchid leopard garter.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/...ard-and-tangelo

BUT....I was thinking that the man who catches it wouldn't care much about a girly flower garter and that my fiance would be totally shocked and surprised with a sports garter. He would never even think that they made NHL garters and he will be so surprised! So I ended up ordering a Canuck's garter set to surprise him!

Etsy, narfer99 Both garters with $24+5.00 shipping

canuck garter.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/...ding-garter-set

Saw this and thought immediately she must be from Vancouver!! we are in Victoria but FI is a Pittsburgh Penguins fan so I am thinking about getting a Pittsburgh one...as well as some cuff links for FI that have his team on them.

#89 soonCB

soonCB
                  • 264 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:13 AM

Not sure if you have already looked but Etsy seems to be all over the Jets Garter already. I bet the Jets store might have em too. We are not really hockey fans, so I will not be using a Jets Garter, but I really like this one.

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

Hahaha I think i want a winnipeg jets garter!!!

Winnipeg Jets NHL Wedding Garter Set

#90 cruisebride13

cruisebride13
                    • 39 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

my fiance is a HUGE new england patriots fan so i thought i would surprise him with this, and just so happens to be my something blue :)

il_fullxfull.213561981.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users