572 replies to this topic

#61 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:38 PM

**ATTENTION**
    I have received a payment that I had to deny because it was a credit card. BUT - I have no idea who it was from! There was no name on the payment, and I can't tell from the email or anything who it came from. Here are the people I have listed as paid ... if you think you paid me and are not on the list, let me know! Or just pay another way (not CC), but include your screen name!

alyssa
    flygirl (Trish)
    Hunnyhun921 (Khajeesah)
    Jacilynda (Jacilyn)
    JLC (Jamie)
    jrodsgirl (Rosel)
    Kristy!
    laycj18
    mummergirl (Lisa)
    OROBride1008 (Maria)
    Shannond4156 (Shannon)
    syl1115 (Sylvia)

**Remember, laides - I will have to deny any credit card payments. I know the fee is small, but If I paid all of the fees they'd add up! And my type of account only lets me accept so many CC payments per year. I've had to deny a couple already so far, so make sure you're not paying via CC when you're using PayPal!

#62 Bianca

Bianca
    • 1,057 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:55 PM

Just sent mine in... I had a balance in my paypal acct, so it was deducted from there. Hope its okay.
      19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
      http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#63 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:53 PM

I now have Bianca and LeAnne (Sapphire723) paid as well! YAY! The deadline is coming soon.

#64 KLC77

KLC77
        • 2,207 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:53 PM

Hey ladies, I'm thinking about joining this thread and contest again this time around. Here's the thing though, I'm leaving for Mexico for my wedding on the 5th. I would have to send my first weigh in on the 4th, which is before the contest actually starts. I will be away until the 17th, so I will also miss the first weigh in. So, I wanted to check in with all of you who are doing it to see if it was ok that I join. I don't think sending my weigh in early will give me an advantage or anything (especially because I will be boozing it up for the two weeks following that lol). I only have about 5 pounds to lose~ actually its the same damn 5 pounds that just keep coming back after the end of each of these contests! So, the chances of me winning the pot are very slim.

Let me know what you think. I've loved the motivation of BL in the past and being accountable to all of you really makes me stick to my goals.
          ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#65 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
          • 261 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:50 PM

KLC77 - I'm sorry I forgot your name. I am totally fine with what you have wrote. I see no problem in you joining. How excited must you be that your day is almost here!

OMG....I so need this to start. I have been over-indulging in a ridiculous way. I'm pretty sure my body said to me yesterday...WTF are you doing to me? Since FI and I are hosting a party for New Year's it probably won't stop before then. Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's!

#66 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
            • 888 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:06 PM

Kelly,

I'm fine with that I'm excited to get with the fit. My clothes are beginning to get a little tight on me!

#67 Shannond4156

Shannond4156
              • 169 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:32 PM

Kelly, I have no problem with that at all.

I made the mistake of stepping on the scale yesterday. If that doesn't motivate me after all the goodies I have been eating; I don't know what will!

#68 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:35 AM

Kelly, I'm w/ the other girls, it's fine by me. It's kind of like starting a new job, but you have a vacation planned and you let them know in advance! HA! We love you and I'm ok w/ it!

#69 KLC77

KLC77
                  • 2,207 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:13 PM

Thanks ladies! I'm going to send my payment today.
                    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#70 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:00 PM

So far the pot is up to $225 ... but the sign-ups are still coming in, and we start a week from today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users