• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#21 annieanddaryl

annieanddaryl
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:35 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tcram
    nscheatham--Can you e-mail the menu to me? tcram@wi.rr.com I thought the only option was the beach party or the al a cartes. I don't remember seeing anything on the gala reception. Do you know if there are specific times like the al a cartes or can you choose your own time?

Thanks,
    Tiffany
    tiffany - if you pm me with your email addy i can send you info about the gala dinner.

#22 annieanddaryl

annieanddaryl
    • 104 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:23 AM

Hello,
      We are planning to be at the GSP or GRP during the last week of November. If anyone would like to "share" a photographer from the Toronto area, please let us know. This would help all cut down on expenses!
      email us at annieanddaryl@gmail.com. Good luck planning everyone!

#23 JenniferW

JenniferW
      • 6 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:38 PM

Hi Everybody!!
        I originally had a wedding date booked and confirmed for November 18,2009 at 3:00pm Grand Sunset Princess. Sandra emailed me last week to inform me that our wedding date and time was double booked and I had to change my wedding date after my invitations had already been sent out. This isn't really that big of a deal seeing as how everyone will be there anyway. However I have sent her three emails to confirm a new wedding date for November 17, 2009 and she has not replied to any of them!! Has anyone else had trouble getting a hold of her this past week? I'm really starting to freak out!!!

#24 weneedhelpforwedding

weneedhelpforwedding
        • 28 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:41 PM

Hi i am getting married November 9, 2009 and Am planning a beach reception does anyone have any pictures that would be wonderful. Hi jennifer Yea it takes a while for Sandra to respond which email address do you have for her. I am also waiting for her response

#25 JenniferW

JenniferW
          • 6 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:56 PM

I have bodas.riviera@princess-hotels.com
            I have seen pictures of the beach reception. I think I actually saw them on someone’s post. It looked absolutely beautiful. I did find it a bit pricey though. The cost of the beach reception doubled since last year :S

#26 weneedhelpforwedding

weneedhelpforwedding
            • 28 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:59 PM

Hey Jennifer how much is the beach reception this year do you have the price? I also have the same email address i guess they just take long to respond i really wish she was faster

#27 JenniferW

JenniferW
              • 6 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:57 PM

The private beach reception this year is 80usd per person it was 40usd in 2008. I will try to find those pictures for you.

#28 annieanddaryl

annieanddaryl
                • 104 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:03 PM

Wow doubled in price? Is it really worth that amount?

#29 weneedhelpforwedding

weneedhelpforwedding
                  • 28 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:12 PM

I think it is worth it especially if you dont want to have your reception with other people in one of the restaraunts there plus a time limit of a hour and a half. Also with the private beach pary we are getting a dance floor to have our dances rather then in the lobby or disco.

#30 annieanddaryl

annieanddaryl
                    • 104 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:13 PM

Yea makes sense. For the other brides that have done the a-la-carte, what did you guys do after your 1.5hr dinner was over?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users