30 replies to this topic

#21 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:14 AM

jessica i'm so happy you have a great attitude about it all :) it sounds like overall there were some annying things but you really seemed to roll with it :)

cant wait to see pics! let me know if you need help uploading any!

#22 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:42 AM

Jess I'm sorry you had a lot of issues at Dreams. I know when i was looking into locations in Punta Cana their wedding cordinators were really hard to get a hold of, I was hoping that things would of gotten better for you but it sounds like they need a lot of work still. I can understand if the wc is overworked there but it sounds like she didnt care. If she's too busy to make sure all your guests make it to the cocktail hour than I'm sure she could of had another staff member do it. How was the actual resort itself? it looks really nice on the website.

I'm really glad you liked Severine, she's fantastic. Did you get your pics from her? How did they turn out?

Congratulations on your marriage!
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#23 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
    • 1,830 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:18 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Abbie
      jessica i'm so happy you have a great attitude about it all :) it sounds like overall there were some annying things but you really seemed to roll with it :)

cant wait to see pics! let me know if you need help uploading any!
      Thanks Abbie. Seeing how happy our friends and family were for us made everything else seem really small...thank God.

#24 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:19 AM

Thank you ladies for all the great comments and well wishes. I hope to have some pics up really soon, I promise

#25 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
        • 1,830 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:22 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
          Jess I'm sorry you had a lot of issues at Dreams. I know when i was looking into locations in Punta Cana their wedding cordinators were really hard to get a hold of, I was hoping that things would of gotten better for you but it sounds like they need a lot of work still. I can understand if the wc is overworked there but it sounds like she didnt care. If she's too busy to make sure all your guests make it to the cocktail hour than I'm sure she could of had another staff member do it. How was the actual resort itself? it looks really nice on the website.

I'm really glad you liked Severine, she's fantastic. Did you get your pics from her? How did they turn out?

Congratulations on your marriage!
          Hey Danielle...you are absolutely right, the WC should've had help on that day especially for a large party like ours. The resort itself is beautiful, I would go back! Severine is really sweet...she gave me all my pictures before I left, I just have to find the best way to display them or perhaps just wait for her to send me the slideshow (?)

#26 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 03:30 PM

Very informative review. Congratulations on being married.

#27 sandinmytoes

sandinmytoes
            • 180 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:12 PM

Great review your signature pic is absoultely gorgeous! Congrats :)

#28 Celina

Celina
              • Banned
              • 2,811 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 06:33 PM

Wow Jess - what a very good and detailed review! I am so sorry about the WC there. She really needs some help. With a party that large, they definitely should have had some help for her. What sucks is that you put so much effort in making sure everything is perfect and then they screw it all up. It sounds like you made the best of it though.

Isn't it funny that after it's all said and done some of it you just let roll off and it isn't so big of a deal as you thought?

What a wonderful turn out for your wedding! That is awesome that you had so many friends and family! I want more pics girlie! You look beautiful!
                "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#29 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                • 1,830 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:01 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
                  Wow Jess - what a very good and detailed review! I am so sorry about the WC there. She really needs some help. With a party that large, they definitely should have had some help for her. What sucks is that you put so much effort in making sure everything is perfect and then they screw it all up. It sounds like you made the best of it though.

Isn't it funny that after it's all said and done some of it you just let roll off and it isn't so big of a deal as you thought?

What a wonderful turn out for your wedding! That is awesome that you had so many friends and family! I want more pics girlie! You look beautiful!
                  Thank you Celina. Yeah after a while, we were just letting things roll off our backs. We truly felt blessed to have such a good turnout, we had such a great time. I posted a slideshow under "wedding photos"...its a bit long but I tried to condense it as much as I could...But I know the BDW ladies likes their photos.

#30 Ryves

Ryves
                  • 157 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:18 AM

Great review.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users