Jump to content
reevesbride

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

Recommended Posts

Greetings fellow EPM brides!

 

My fiancee and I are planning on getting married there May 8, 2010. Reading through all of the posts has been very helpful. It has made me feel both reassured and stressed:) There are many things I had not considered, but it seems like it is a fairly stress-free experience. Thank you all for posting your experiences.

 

Does anyone know of somewhere I can look for ideas on OOT bags?

 

Thanks,

Cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathleen10 View Post
Greetings fellow EPM brides!

My fiancee and I are planning on getting married there May 8, 2010. Reading through all of the posts has been very helpful. It has made me feel both reassured and stressed:) There are many things I had not considered, but it seems like it is a fairly stress-free experience. Thank you all for posting your experiences.

Does anyone know of somewhere I can look for ideas on OOT bags?

Thanks,
Cat
I bought my oot bags from Ebay and used Minimus and harmon discount for the fillings. My guest loved them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the suggestions. Depending on how many people come we are also planning on putting an iPod shuffle in the bag with some of our favorite songs (we'll have to see when we get closer what the budget looks like). I know the room provides an iPod player. Does anyone know if it will play a shuffle??

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone~ I am actually getting married at the Riu Palace but leaving the next morning to Honeymoon at EPM. I really want to do a TTD and cant see where to fit it in while at the RPRM- I was wondering if the EPM has it's own photographer anyone has used or if I should just book a non affiliated photog? Also, it that's the case do they have any rules against me bringing in an outside vendor for an hour or so? Any info is appreciated!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige2010 View Post
Hi everyone~ I am actually getting married at the Riu Palace but leaving the next morning to Honeymoon at EPM. I really want to do a TTD and cant see where to fit it in while at the RPRM- I was wondering if the EPM has it's own photographer anyone has used or if I should just book a non affiliated photog? Also, it that's the case do they have any rules against me bringing in an outside vendor for an hour or so? Any info is appreciated!!
Yes, Excellence Playa Mujeres has it's own photographer. If you are interested in getting pricing scroll through this thread - I posted the information. If you would like to bring in an outside vendor for your session, the charge is $100.00.

Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathleen10 View Post
I'm not sure if this will help anyone, but here is the letter that we sent out with the save the date magnet.
I just checked out your wedding letter! Amazing job! Thanks for sharing. I am actually working on something similar right now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone who has already gotten married use the mariachi band at cocktail hour? I am torn between mariachi and just getting the DJ to do everything (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception). Thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jennifer, I think the DJ will be your best bet if you have a nice size group coming...if your group is small then the Mariachi band may suite you better.

Just want to say welcome to all the new faces(Cathleen10 and Paige2010)

Also Yamina finally got in touch with me a few weeks back so I was able to get her to send over all the attachments I needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Davis View Post
Did anyone who has already gotten married use the mariachi band at cocktail hour? I am torn between mariachi and just getting the DJ to do everything (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception). Thoughts?
Hey Jennifer,

I actually used both the mariachi and a DJ. I used Disco Movil Cancun and loved him. Its really up to you but the mariachi was festive and interactive people seemed to enjoy them. The Mariachi was good for pictures too. Just a thought!

Lauren

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Congratulations Kim and follow all mandatory guidelines and be safe. BEST WISHES both of you💞
    • It's so sweet, Nice idea. Perfect for a cute wedding.😍
    • Hello Kim;) Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!! My name is Marisol Vera and I am wedding planner; if you are looking for a destination wedding Cancun and Riviera Maya are great options and pretty safe since all the hotels and resorts are taking great care of their guests and visitors. Please advise which is the destination wedding you are interested in as well as if you have contacted any hotels yet; I will be more than happy to assist you with your big day planning!!! Looking forward to hearing from you very soon;) Have a great day!
    • It depends on how far you can go, Can you go out of US for destination wedding, If yes then their are tons of options Ex. Bali,Thailand is becoming the new hot spot for destination weddings, Other one I would recommend is Rajasthan,India It might be expensive wedding but totally worth it the wedding takes place in palaces. If you don't have that much of budget still their are many options available such as Sicily,Italy - get the authentic wedding ceremony in Italy other one i would recommend is going to Spain their iconic scenery are perfect for a wedding. Thanks🙂  
    • Hi Alexa;) We have multiple services such as wedding planning, floral arrangements as well as wedding furniture. Question, would you please confirm the destination wedding you have chosen as well as the location or resort?  Please find below the links where you will be able to find our catalogue as well as pictures for some of the events we have done in the past;)   https://issuu.com/eventoseuforia/docs/catalogo_euforia    www.eventoseuforia.com   https://www.instagram.com/eventos_euforia_/   Please feel free to contact me with all the questions you may have, it will be a pleasure to assist you:) Have a wonderful evening!
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...