Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#2651 jenferrara

jenferrara
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:03 AM

Great! Thanks for the info. How much was the deposit for the rooms? I can't find it anywhere :/

#2652 Momoarc83

Momoarc83
    • 50 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:33 AM

Hey everyone! We leave Tuesday for our wedding on 4-20! We are SO excited.  Llenny (wedding planner at EPM) has been wonderful to work with.  We have everything finalized as of last week.  If any of you are in need of a good travel agent, we used Laura Sangster with The Journey Group.  She has been PHENOMENAL! She has gone above and beyond my expectations.  She has worked with the resort numerous times and had all of the "ins and outs" figured out in a timely manner.  

I will be sure to post pics and comments as soon as we get back from our Italian honeymoon, May 7.  I am SO excited I cannot contain myself!

-Monica

#2653 soontobeorozco

soontobeorozco
      • Site Supporter
      • 58 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:43 AM

You should be able to book whenever. I booked mine 8 mon in advance. I was told you have to book your room and the coordinator get the confirmation to have your date set in stone. I contacted the planner first to see of my date was available and when it was I got my room. He sent me a confirmation letter for the wedding after that

No deposit they will charge you in full I think 4 days prior to check in

#2654 May12

May12
        • Site Supporter
        • 142 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

SO excited for you Monica!! Make sure to post lots of pics!

I agree....Laura is amazing and we still work with her for our vacations since the wedding!

Originally Posted by Momoarc83 

Hey everyone! We leave Tuesday for our wedding on 4-20! We are SO excited.  Llenny (wedding planner at EPM) has been wonderful to work with.  We have everything finalized as of last week.  If any of you are in need of a good travel agent, we used Laura Sangster with The Journey Group.  She has been PHENOMENAL! She has gone above and beyond my expectations.  She has worked with the resort numerous times and had all of the "ins and outs" figured out in a timely manner.  

I will be sure to post pics and comments as soon as we get back from our Italian honeymoon, May 7.  I am SO excited I cannot contain myself!

-Monica

#2655 May12

May12
          • Site Supporter
          • 142 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

LYNN!!!!

You are almost there! Just checking in on you...

SO excited!! :)

Originally Posted by danak71 

YES! We leave for Mexico on April 27 (3 weeks!!!) My bridal shower is tomorrow and bachelorette party is next weekend...such an exciting time!

Anyway, I have emailed the spa and made appointments but I have also Skyped them and talked to them directly. Email is great but I'm old fashioned and like personal interaction. :-)

#2656 smo0ochz

smo0ochz
            • 18 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

We are leaving TOMORROW (April17) bright and early!! So excited, I don't know if i'm going to fall asleep tonight!! 

#2657 kshannon

kshannon
              • 42 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by smo0ochz 

We are leaving TOMORROW (April17) bright and early!! So excited, I don't know if i'm going to fall asleep tonight!! 

That is sooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!! Im totally jealous :) :) Have such a perfect time and let us know allllll about it when you return!!!

#2658 jenferrara

jenferrara
                • 25 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

Has anybody had a wedding or will have a wedding at 1pm? If so, how was it? More specifically the reception. I wanted a 4pm ceremony just in time for dinner but the slot was taken :(

#2659 teresa2868

teresa2868
                  • 3 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:41 PM

Hello, Im getting married May 25 2013 Do you have pictures to review? Unsure to get married at the beach or the Gazebo....Thanks

#2660 teresa2868

teresa2868
                    • 3 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

Im getting Married May 25th. 2013 and I have decided on the gazebo or the beach any recommendations?  It's just going to be the two of us...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users