Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#2411 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

What is everyone doing for table decorations? Or what did you do for decorations? I have 15 - 20 guest trying to decide between round or long tables? Any advice appreciated

#2412 Diane Eng

Diane Eng
    • 5 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

Hi Ladies...I will be getting married at EPM on May 19, 2013.  I'm thinking of bringing a photographer from NY and flying them into Cancun, as I'm not too impressed with the on-site photographer.  Does anyone have any suggestions for other photographers that they have used/liked?  Such a shame that we cannot use Del Sol as their photos are exquisite!

#2413 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
      • 200 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

Hi Ladies...I will be getting married at EPM on May 19, 2013.  I'm thinking of bringing a photographer from NY and flying them into Cancun, as I'm not too impressed with the on-site photographer.  Does anyone have any suggestions for other photographers that they have used/liked?  Such a shame that we cannot use Del Sol as their photos are exquisite!

I'm using Adrian Herrera from Victor Herrera photography,. Another one to look at is Juan Navarro.

#2414 Rebecca1314

Rebecca1314
        • 30 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Diane Eng 

We used Lori from Sweetfire Photography. She and her assistant are AMAZING and we loved all the photos, but especially the newlywed photos. Her style is artistic photojournalistic. 

http://www.sweetfirephotography.com/  She's also on Facebook and I know a lot more of her photos on on there, as well. Good luck!

#2415 kshannon

kshannon
          • 42 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by Amanda Gardner 

I'm using Adrian Herrera from Victor Herrera photography,. Another one to look at is Juan Navarro.

Check out Rodrigo Del Rio Lozano!!!!! http://www.rodrigodelriolozano.com. He is amazing and an award winning photojournalistic photographer!! There is a $500 fee that EPM charges for any outside photographer (besides their on-site), but I think he is worth it and its a cheaper solution than flying someone down. His prices are also pretty reasonable. Photography IS THE MOST important thing to my fiance and I- we definitely wanted to be picky!! And I agree- Del Sol not being allowed is SUCH a bummer!!!! Good Luck!

#2416 kshannon

kshannon
            • 42 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by Diane Eng 

Check out Rodrigo Lozano!!!!!! http://www.rodrigodelriolozano.com. He is amazing IMO and he is an award winning photojournalistic photographer! Photography is THE MOST important thing to my fiance and I. I agree, its a shame that we cannot use Del Sol :( But Rodrigo is a close second.. Also, if you use any photographer besides the in-house VIP photography, you will pay a $500 vendor fee, in case you didnt know. However, I still feel this is a cheaper option than flying someone down! Hope this helps and good luck!!!

#2417 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
              • 200 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

Did anyone have any trouble at the airport going through customs? With your OOT Bags and Items?

#2418 Erin0321

Erin0321
                • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:41 AM

Hi All! I'm new here, we've set our date for 8/21/12 at 5pm. I'm so excited! These posts have answered a lot of questions for me. Thanks!!

#2419 Momoarc83

Momoarc83
                  • 50 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

Hi All! I'm new here, we've set our date for 8/21/12 at 5pm. I'm so excited! These posts have answered a lot of questions for me. Thanks!!

Welcome and congrats!! This forum is great and everyone has helped me out with all of my planning!! I'm getting married there 4-20-13

#2420 kshannon

kshannon
                    • 42 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Amanda Gardner 

We are going with rodrigo del rio lozano. He is simply AMAZING. http://www.rodrigodelriolozano.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users