reevesbride

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

My wedding is July 12 and I'm also getting very anxious as I heard Lleny is no longer there and the new person has not given me any information!

can you email me information she sent you? sandy13tx@yahoo.com? please

Hi Sandy!  Andrea (the wedding planner that took over for Llenny) is great!  My wedding is May 2, 2014.  I pretty much finalized most of my options with Llenny before she left so I was a bit nervous when I heard she had a replacement.  Andrea seems very organized as well and all of the options that were decided on with Llenny were passed on with Andrea.  I will email you the options I was given.  For reference, I am having a symbolic ceremony and chose the Excellence of Love Wedding Package.  Please let me know if you have further questions.      

Sooooooo I had communication with one of the new people - her name is Mayla. She was semi-responsive at first, but now I haven't heard from her in almost two weeks. My wedding is may 3rd and I'm trying not to worry. Any one else getting a response currently?

Sooooooo I had communication with one of the new people - her name is Mayla. She was semi-responsive at first, but now I haven't heard from her in almost two weeks. My wedding is may 3rd and I'm trying not to worry. Any one else getting a response currently?

I am having the same problem unfortunately. My wedding is May 20 and I cannot get ahold of any of the coordinators. Supposedly I have Andrea but have not heard from her once our contract was signed. I'm trying not to worry as well but there are a lot of questions I have and things I need to take care of on my end based on the resort's answers. My travel agent has been also trying to get them to respond and no luck :(

Did any past brides have their wedding dress steamed upon arrival? If so, did they do a good job? My contract says a "pressing of the dress" is included but you definitely cannot press my dress. I'm not sure if that is just their way of saying it or if they only have an iron available and I need to bring a handheld steamer?

Also, is there a limit on how many decorations you are allowed to bring to the resort and what they will set-up for you? I don't know how much time they have to set things up or how much they are willing to do at no charge or if there is a charge, what is it based on? From past threads, it sounds like it can be tricky trying to get it all through customs. Any tips is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Hello everyone!

I pretty much narrowed down my search to have my wedding at Excellence Playa Mujeres but was wondering if anyone knew the answer to the following question...

Say you qualified for the complimentary wedding by booking 7+ nights in their Excellence Club Room and would like to upgrade the wedding package to the next tier: Excellence Of Love wedding package. Does anyone know if they allow the difference of $1500 (Exc. of Love) - $850 (value of complimentary wedding) resulting is paying the difference of $650?

Has anyone who had their weddings at EPM booked an Excellence Club Room for 7+ nights of more and chose the Excellence of love package and only paid the difference of the 2 or did you pay the full $1500 (plus any extras)?

Your response/feedback would be greatly appreciated. I tried calling numerous times to Mexico and no one picks up the phone! S.O.S.!

Thank you lovely ladies!

• Like 1

You only are required to pay the difference, not the full price :)

• Like 1