• Please log in to reply
998 replies to this topic

#741 Adesir8

Adesir8
  • Site Supporter
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by JustNoelle 

So my fiance and I are both born and raised in NYC (the "home of hip hip"). So we kind of wanted to do something a little different for our first dance... We're still undecided =/

Part I:

Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - You're All I Need To Get By

Part II:

Method Man feat. Mary J. Blige - I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By (Remix)

JustNoelle! that's hot! change it up a little. I think we're going to walk out to an upbeat song (hip hop or pop/funk) Just make it fun ya know!

#742 Shaecollins

Shaecollins
    • Site Supporter
    • 26 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:04 PM

I walked down to Somewhere over the Rainbow by Israeil Kamakawiwo'ole.  It was perfect! 

#743 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
      • 271 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Adesir8 

JustNoelle! that's hot! change it up a little. I think we're going to walk out to an upbeat song (hip hop or pop/funk) Just make it fun ya know!

Thanks!!! I plan on having a DJ friend mix it up for us before our wedding. 

#744 shes2013

shes2013
        • 118 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:25 AM

Great choices ladies. I think we are leaning towards the IZ - somewhere over the rainbow as well. I just love the vibe of it. Our song is Plain White t's 1,2,3,4 but i'm just not sure if that has the beachy feel i'm looking for, but would love to incorparate it somewhere just don't know where!

#745 inloveinkorea

inloveinkorea
          • 177 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:56 AM

I'm walking down to a slower, instrumental version of Eye of the Tiger. :) 

Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios

#746 kks2012

kks2012
            • Site Supporter
            • 241 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:35 AM

I walked down the aisle to On This Day by Fertile Ground. It said everyone I wanted to say to my him at that moment.

#747 kks2012

kks2012
              • Site Supporter
              • 241 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by shes2013 

Great choices ladies. I think we are leaning towards the IZ - somewhere over the rainbow as well. I just love the vibe of it. Our song is Plain White t's 1,2,3,4 but i'm just not sure if that has the beachy feel i'm looking for, but would love to incorparate it somewhere just don't know where!

I love 1,2,3,4. You could have some one remix it with steel drums or something like that.

#748 WPGBride

WPGBride
                • 203 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:14 PM

I walked down the aisle to ave maria the Beyonce instrumental version.

#749 BebeEvens

BebeEvens
                  • 52 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:26 AM

congrats ladies, I walking to Kissing you by desiree. I'm haveing my sister in law sing for me live

117 guest confirmed!!!!

#750 Sheena2011

Sheena2011
                    • 76 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:05 AM

We did Vitamin String Quartet's version of Yellow by Coldplay. Their music is beautiful. And, for the groom, we used their music for dinner as well - Metallica never sounded classier!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users