Photo

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

• Please log in to reply
998 replies to this topic

#611 Pucca

Pucca
  • 485 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:28 PM

Here's the link to What's Your First Dance Song? Hope that helps.

http://www.bestdesti...irst-dance-song

#612 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
    • 212 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:51 PM

We hired the steel drum band... So I will be walking down the isle to whatever Jamaican tune they play for me:)

#613 Lindy S

Lindy S
      • 201 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

Oooo...that'll be cool!

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 

We hired the steel drum band... So I will be walking down the isle to whatever Jamaican tune they play for me:)

#614 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
        • 402 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 

Ah...that's what i need. no decision making!

#615 anichols8

anichols8
          • 232 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 08:24 AM

I think my best friend will sing to me as I walk down the aisle but I haven't picked a song yet!!

#616 Brenners

Brenners
            • 807 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:45 PM

I finally bought an iPod touch and will be downloading the dj app after this weekend.  We are setting up a FB page for our guests to post their song requests for the reception and dance.  Thanks pucca for that idea!! 

#617 Pucca

Pucca
              • 485 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:27 PM

Awesome!! You're welcome! 

I finally bought an iPod touch and will be downloading the dj app after this weekend.  We are setting up a FB page for our guests to post their song requests for the reception and dance.  Thanks pucca for that idea!! 

#618 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
                • 173 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:25 PM

My brother plays guitar so we are going to have him play this acoustic version of a classic Bach piece of music.  My dad used to listen to it a lot and I think it is just so beautiful!  Link to the inspiration for what he'll play on the guitar in person: http://www.gregwilli...com/prelude.mp3

#619 Brenners

Brenners
                  • 807 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:14 PM

I have a feeling that your nephews would have a blast playing dj all night.  Maybe if you approached them first, then showed your fiance how willing and able they are to perform the task, then he might change his mind!  Sometimes you need to set the stage so they can see their worries are unfounded....

Awesome!! You're welcome! 

Funny thing just happened though. Recently my fiance suggested we NOT use the wedding DJ app because we will have to use my iPhone. He says that he's worried someone might take off with my iPhone and also, he didn't want one of our guests having to be responsible for the music instead of having a good time. Sheesh.... This is after he watched me download the app, play with it, and then agreed it was pretty nifty! Argh. Now I have to sweet-talk him into using it again.....and will probably assign my nephews to take turns manning the iPhone.... 

#620 Pucca

Pucca
                    • 485 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:50 AM

Thanks!!

I think they will enjoy it too, so I've talked with my fiance. We're going with the Wedding DJ app and have requested a sound system. We might see if we can hire a local mariachi when we get down there just for an hour or so between ceremony and dinner. But overall, music is set! 

I have a feeling that your nephews would have a blast playing dj all night.  Maybe if you approached them first, then showed your fiance how willing and able they are to perform the task, then he might change his mind!  Sometimes you need to set the stage so they can see their worries are unfounded....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users