• Please log in to reply
998 replies to this topic

#591 Evgal

Evgal
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by nicollem 

We are going to walk down to Sea of Love by Cat Power
    I thought it seemed to really fit with a destination beach theme.. about love, and the sea plus it sounds like there's a ukelele which seems beachy to me.. and I really love the song

I think that's awesome!  I love Cat Power. :)

#592 Peach

Peach
    • 1,293 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 04:36 PM

I love ALL of these! Great pics!

Originally Posted by deniden 

I'm walking down the aisle to "God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys. Figured it was a good choice with my dad walking me to my future husband. :)

Ceremony Prelude – "All You Need is Love" - The Beatles

Wedding Party Processional - "Beyond the Sea" or "Some Kind of Wonderful" - Michael Buble or "Marry Me" - Train or "Have you ever really loved a woman" - Bryan Adams

Bridal Processional - "God Only Knows" - The Beach Boys

Wedding Precessional - "L O V E" - Michael Buble

#593 traceysteve

traceysteve
      • 328 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:21 AM

I went for the upgrade! Bought the app the other day, but haven't tested it out yet. I will keep you all updated.

Originally Posted by Brenners 

When you look at the money you pay for the iPod Touch versus the money used toward paying a dj and the fact that you get to keep and continue to use the Touch afterward, it kind of becomes a no brainer!  Thanks Pucca!

#594 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:28 PM

I love your whole set list.  I think God Only Knows is so great for you and your dad walking to your new husband.  Unfortunately FI and I have just wrapped up a Big Love (tv show) kick and the only thing we think of when we hear that song is the show!!!!!!! Maybe if we can get past it in the next 6 months I may just borrow your idea!!!!!

I'm walking down the aisle to "God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys. Figured it was a good choice with my dad walking me to my future husband. :)

Ceremony Prelude – "All You Need is Love" - The Beatles

Wedding Party Processional - "Beyond the Sea" or "Some Kind of Wonderful" - Michael Buble or "Marry Me" - Train or "Have you ever really loved a woman" - Bryan Adams

Bridal Processional - "God Only Knows" - The Beach Boys

Wedding Precessional - "L O V E" - Michael Buble

Originally Posted by traceysteve 

I went for the upgrade! Bought the app the other day, but haven't tested it out yet. I will keep you all updated.

#595 deniden

deniden
          • Site Supporter
          • 355 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
          • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I love your whole set list.  I think God Only Knows is so great for you and your dad walking to your new husband.  Unfortunately FI and I have just wrapped up a Big Love (tv show) kick and the only thing we think of when we hear that song is the show!!!!!!! Maybe if we can get past it in the next 6 months I may just borrow your idea!!!!!

That's actually how I came to love the song, lol. I LOVED that show! Very sad about the ending!

#596 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
          • 594 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:23 AM

Wait I love Big Love too! When did it end?? I have to watch the latest season.

That's actually how I came to love the song, lol. I LOVED that show! Very sad about the ending!

#597 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:16 PM

We are just starting the last season so no spoilers please!!!!!! Glad to hear there are other Big Love fanatics out there!!!! We will have to discuss once I get through the last season, likely the end of the week hahahaha

#598 deniden

deniden
              • Site Supporter
              • 355 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
              • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

We are just starting the last season so no spoilers please!!!!!! Glad to hear there are other Big Love fanatics out there!!!! We will have to discuss once I get through the last season, likely the end of the week hahahaha

I won't spoil!!! The last season is great. I'm so sad it's over!

#599 Tammy86

Tammy86
              • 54 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:05 AM

I'm debating walking down the aisle to "You've got the love" or "Your song" (Ellie Goulding version)

#600 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                • 1,748 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:01 AM

Has anyone decided what their BMs are walking down the aisle too?  Will the GM have a song or just interlude music until the ceremony begins?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users