• 26,161 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 05:45 PM

Thank you :)  Enjoy planning!

#52 pmb1

pmb1
    • Site Supporter
    • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:54 PM

I was just curious, how long is a temporary ban issued for? I looked throught the thread but never found the answer.

#53 acireta

acireta
      • Site Supporter
      • 750 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:32 PM

good thread, good info.

seriously, mods, you guys do an amazing job of keeping this place supportive and drama-free. i have never found a website where flaming and rediculousness isn't running rampant, and it is so refreshing. i used to be a mod on a car-enthusiast website, and you take a lot of abuse for doing your job. i was so hated by so many people who had never met me, it was insane. anyway, thanks for keeping this place going! i think a lot of us would be pretty lost in planning without it!

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#54 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 08:54 PM

Ahh if you've been a mod then you totally get it!  I'm glad you find BDW to be a pleasant and supportive forum.  A few jokers pop up now and then but our members do a great job of flagging them and getting our attention fast so fortunately between our members and admin we are able to get rid of the time-wasters and move along fairly quickly.

Thanks for posting and happy planning :)

#55 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:55 AM

Thanks Erica :) I love you already haha

#56 acireta

acireta
          • Site Supporter
          • 750 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 07:13 AM

Yeah there's always a troll here or there, but it's squashed so quickly here, that's what I love. Thanks!

Originally Posted by starchild 

Ahh if you've been a mod then you totally get it!  I'm glad you find BDW to be a pleasant and supportive forum.  A few jokers pop up now and then but our members do a great job of flagging them and getting our attention fast so fortunately between our members and admin we are able to get rid of the time-wasters and move along fairly quickly.

Thanks for posting and happy planning :)

I'll try not to change this, Abbie! :-)

Originally Posted by Abbie 

Thanks Erica :) I love you already haha

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#57 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:34 AM

thanks for this...i think alot of people get upset because there are rules in place but they would not realize how insane and unorganized the forum would be without rules.  We DO NOT like to babysit people but know that is what needs to be done for the good of the forum.

Originally Posted by acireta 

good thread, good info.

seriously, mods, you guys do an amazing job of keeping this place supportive and drama-free. i have never found a website where flaming and rediculousness isn't running rampant, and it is so refreshing. i used to be a mod on a car-enthusiast website, and you take a lot of abuse for doing your job. i was so hated by so many people who had never met me, it was insane. anyway, thanks for keeping this place going! i think a lot of us would be pretty lost in planning without it!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#58 ckntb

ckntb
            • 122 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:12 PM

Thanks for clarifying some of the misconceptions!

#59 traceysteve

traceysteve
              • 328 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 05:49 AM

Ok, I've read through the thread briefly, and cannot believe that people would do things on this site to get banned!! This site has been a saviour to me and my FI, and am not sure what I would do without it. I may go into withdrawal after the wedding! I feel like these posts are from close friends, and totally value their opinions. Thank you ladies for keeping this alive!

#60 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:04 AM

ya know, you don't have to leave after the wedding ... I was married almost 4 years ago!  lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users