Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
starchild

PSA: Why Members Get Banned

Recommended Posts

good thread, good info.

 

seriously, mods, you guys do an amazing job of keeping this place supportive and drama-free. i have never found a website where flaming and rediculousness isn't running rampant, and it is so refreshing. i used to be a mod on a car-enthusiast website, and you take a lot of abuse for doing your job. i was so hated by so many people who had never met me, it was insane. anyway, thanks for keeping this place going! i think a lot of us would be pretty lost in planning without it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh if you've been a mod then you totally get it!  I'm glad you find BDW to be a pleasant and supportive forum.  A few jokers pop up now and then but our members do a great job of flagging them and getting our attention fast so fortunately between our members and admin we are able to get rid of the time-wasters and move along fairly quickly.

 

Thanks for posting and happy planning :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Erica :) I love you already haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah there's always a troll here or there, but it's squashed so quickly here, that's what I love. Thanks!
 

Originally Posted by starchild View Post

Ahh if you've been a mod then you totally get it!  I'm glad you find BDW to be a pleasant and supportive forum.  A few jokers pop up now and then but our members do a great job of flagging them and getting our attention fast so fortunately between our members and admin we are able to get rid of the time-wasters and move along fairly quickly.

 

Thanks for posting and happy planning :)



 I'll try not to change this, Abbie! :-)
 

Originally Posted by Abbie View Post

Thanks Erica :) I love you already haha



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


thanks for this...i think alot of people get upset because there are rules in place but they would not realize how insane and unorganized the forum would be without rules.  We DO NOT like to babysit people but know that is what needs to be done for the good of the forum.
 

Originally Posted by acireta View Post

good thread, good info.

 

seriously, mods, you guys do an amazing job of keeping this place supportive and drama-free. i have never found a website where flaming and rediculousness isn't running rampant, and it is so refreshing. i used to be a mod on a car-enthusiast website, and you take a lot of abuse for doing your job. i was so hated by so many people who had never met me, it was insane. anyway, thanks for keeping this place going! i think a lot of us would be pretty lost in planning without it!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I've read through the thread briefly, and cannot believe that people would do things on this site to get banned!! This site has been a saviour to me and my FI, and am not sure what I would do without it. I may go into withdrawal after the wedding! I feel like these posts are from close friends, and totally value their opinions. Thank you ladies for keeping this alive!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Very thought provoking article it really helped me set up my strategies regarding. READ MORE : Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail sign in page:  http://hotmailaccount1811.blogspot.com Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your Hotmail email address followed by your password then click Next. Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to 
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
  • Topics

×