Sign in to follow this  
Celina

SoontobeMrsE's Review of RIU Vallarta;...long

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE View Post
We would have demanded more from the photographer and we would have had someone take our kids for a few days. (but thatâ€s another story).
celina, those are the 2 things i would have done diff too, gotten a pro photog for our cabo wedding, and a separate room for the kids for a few nights.

glad to hear just about everything else went well!

Celina, I'm so sorry about your photographer! I can't believe he was taking pictures of other people on the beach when he should have been taking your wedding pictures. Did you complain? I hope you at least got your pictures for free considering you didn't even get the photorapher you hired.

As far as the photographer went, we just paid for the disk $300 and went on about our business. I am more upset about it than Shawn is. I just expected more.

celina, im sorry about the photographer - you should really write a letter to Riu corporate and let them know about this, as well as to the hotel manager. They should know the kind of people they do business with.

Celina, I don't know how I missed this but its a great review. I'm sorry things didnt turn out as expected with the photographer. I agree with Maura, you should write a letter in regards to the photographer.