Photo

Photographer at Dreams Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
  • 668 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:06 AM

I am so bummed! PhotoSouviner is not avail for my wedding date and I can't find any reviews from brides on here that have actually used Tropical pics from the resort.... Any help?

#12 mrslbs

mrslbs
    • 26 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:38 PM

We used Tropical Photog at Dreams, and I was very happy with the results. If I had a clue how to add a photo I would do it in a second, any help?

#13 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
      • 668 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:53 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mrslbs
        We used Tropical Photog at Dreams, and I was very happy with the results. If I had a clue how to add a photo I would do it in a second, any help?
        :) open a free account at photobucket.com and upload your pics from your computer to that site! then the pics you want to share you can post the IMG code onto your reply and they will appear! Like Magic!

#14 AsianBride2B

AsianBride2B
        • 40 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:15 PM

Hi Kim,

Your website is great and your wedding pictures turned out awesome!! Who did you end up hiring as your wedding photographer? and how much?

Ev

#15 islandandcity

islandandcity
          • 10 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:30 PM

We hired Matt May (google him) out of San Fran, CA...His pictures appear awesome. He is a professional out of that area who agrees to travel. He cost us about $4300 total..that includes their travel (there will be 2 photographers), wedding album, parents albums, and 2 shooting days...I think it will be great! He seems to be.

#16 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
            • 1,098 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:47 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by KHarrod
              Hi Thomasjsgirl,
              Im using Misti also as my photographer in September. She does awesome work and really takes pride in her pictures.

Hi! Did you get your album from Misti? What has her response time been like?
              Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
              Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
              http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
              Leftover Wedding Items FS:
              http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#17 chika

chika
              • 147 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 09:39 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Thomasjsgirl
                Hi! Did you get your album from Misti? What has her response time been like?
                I wanted you both to know that not only did I NOT receive our album as promised, but now Misti is also ignoring my efforts to contact her!

For any new brides, be warned she is now operating under Studio Douglas Weddings (http://www.studiodouglasweddings.com/) but previously she was under the name Expressions by Misti.

Our wedding date was November 2008.

#18 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
                • 227 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:24 PM

I'm binging my photographer down from Ontario. She's been to the Dominican at least 7 times in the last two years. Never to Dreams PC though, so she's so excited! I'm really excited to have her come down!

#19 Nichole82

Nichole82
                  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:45 PM

I am booking for May 2013 and planning on bringing my own photographer! If anyone else is looking for a photographer the 1st week of May 2013 let me know we can split the cost of sending them down there:)

#20 JennNicholls

JennNicholls
                    • 11 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:08 AM

I'm looking into getting married at Dreams as well, but I plan on using whatever photographer is included in the package but I may also invite a photographer to come as well because I know the resorts don't give you much as far as packages that are affordable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users