Sign in to follow this  
LisaB

Photographer at Dreams Punta Cana

I am so bummed! PhotoSouviner is not avail for my wedding date and I can't find any reviews from brides on here that have actually used Tropical pics from the resort.... Any helphuh.gif?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslbs View Post
We used Tropical Photog at Dreams, and I was very happy with the results. If I had a clue how to add a photo I would do it in a second, any help?
:) open a free account at photobucket.com and upload your pics from your computer to that site! then the pics you want to share you can post the IMG code onto your reply and they will appear! Like Magic!

We hired Matt May (google him) out of San Fran, CA...His pictures appear awesome. He is a professional out of that area who agrees to travel. He cost us about $4300 total..that includes their travel (there will be 2 photographers), wedding album, parents albums, and 2 shooting days...I think it will be great! He seems to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHarrod View Post
Hi Thomasjsgirl,
Im using Misti also as my photographer in September. She does awesome work and really takes pride in her pictures.

Hi! Did you get your album from Misti? What has her response time been like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomasjsgirl View Post
Hi! Did you get your album from Misti? What has her response time been like?
I wanted you both to know that not only did I NOT receive our album as promised, but now Misti is also ignoring my efforts to contact her!

For any new brides, be warned she is now operating under Studio Douglas Weddings (http://www.studiodouglasweddings.com/) but previously she was under the name Expressions by Misti.

Our wedding date was November 2008.

I'm binging my photographer down from Ontario. She's been to the Dominican at least 7 times in the last two years. Never to Dreams PC though, so she's so excited! I'm really excited to have her come down!

I am booking for May 2013 and planning on bringing my own photographer! If anyone else is looking for a photographer the 1st week of May 2013 let me know we can split the cost of sending them down there:)

I'm looking into getting married at Dreams as well, but I plan on using whatever photographer is included in the package but I may also invite a photographer to come as well because I know the resorts don't give you much as far as packages that are affordable.