Help MarlaB choose her dress!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 annkaley

• 82 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 08:41 PM

They are all great, but I like #3 the best!

#22 JulieG

• VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:48 PM

I voted before I read what others had to say (I always do), and I also voted 3. I think its very pretty and classic. You need to get it altered though so it does not wrinkle, if you can't, then I would say get another one.

#23 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:51 PM

A pretty overwhelming answer for #3!! Of course, it also makes difference how you feel in it! If they all feel like "the one" then maybe you should get them all!!!
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#24 AmyInMI

• 547 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by tob1kanobe
          I like #3 --- its classic and it has the wow of the lilac color without being too over the top....i think it would be beautiful... :)
          I feel the same way! I am not a huge fan of color on the dress, but I REALLY like this dress with the colored sash!! I may even look at it myself, who knows :)
          Amy & Aaron
          May 10, 2008
          Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#25 MarlaB

• 108 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:49 AM

TammyM: My FI only saw pictures. I'm not that superstitious, plus he won't remember in a year from now!!!! He has a good memory but not when it comes to women's clothing!! I do appreciate everyone's responses. Interesting how #2 (the most expensive one) isn't so popular!!! I liked the beading on it, but again, I haven't tried it on to really know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users