Jump to content

Photo

Secrets Maroma Brides


  • Please log in to reply
2264 replies to this topic

#1031 AnnieWeds

AnnieWeds
  • Newbie
  • 47 posts

    Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:48 PM

    Yes!  We just heard back today and because she is so close to 18 and my sister, Cecilia said it is ok.  We had to provide a copy of her passport.  She then will send the information to her General Manager.

    We were patient to wait for Cecilia to respond since we know we were asking for an exception.  Also, she included a caveat that the resort is adult and there will be adult themes that may be "embarrassing" since the resort guests are couples and newly weds mostly.  We were aware of this and ok with it.  I hope this helps. =)
     

    Originally Posted by jfremin25 

    AnnieWeds

    I was wondering if you heard anything from Cecilia about if the manager will let your sister stay at the resort?

    My TA is working on it right now to see if they will let my FI's sister stay. But I confirmed for July 13 but am so nervous.



     



    #1032 Funkydoll

    Funkydoll
    • Newbie
    • 30 posts

      Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:41 AM

      Anyone has trouble booking a afternoon beach ceremony?

      oooh well.... my DW will be on December 2012 and i'm try'n to reserve the Ceremony date and time.

      me and my finacee perfer a sunset ceremony (4pm), but based on the co-ordinator, seems like there's absoultely no evening time avail, do you beleive that?

       

      I'm just wondering if anyone had a hard time booking afternoon ceremony? 

      or SM only offers morning ceremony?

      Do you know if there's extra charge for setting up a Sunday Ceremony/Reception? (seems like the only time i was told - available on Sunday Dec 9)  *sigh*

       

       

      7- available at 11:00 am

      8- available at 11:00 am

      9- available at 11:00 am or  3:00 pm

      10- available at 11:00 am

      11- available at 11:00 am

       

       

       

       



      #1033 KCDawn

      KCDawn
      • Site Supporter
      • 242 posts

        Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:41 AM

        We have the 4pm slot for our wedding in September.  From what I've seen, that is the most popular time slot and it books up first.  It's unfortunate with a 5 day window you're not able to get the time you want this far in advance.

         

        Originally Posted by Funkydoll 

        Anyone has trouble booking a afternoon beach ceremony?

        oooh well.... my DW will be on December 2012 and i'm try'n to reserve the Ceremony date and time.

        me and my finacee perfer a sunset ceremony (4pm), but based on the co-ordinator, seems like there's absoultely no evening time avail, do you beleive that?

         

        I'm just wondering if anyone had a hard time booking afternoon ceremony? 

        or SM only offers morning ceremony?

        Do you know if there's extra charge for setting up a Sunday Ceremony/Reception? (seems like the only time i was told - available on Sunday Dec 9)  *sigh*

         

         

        7- available at 11:00 am

        8- available at 11:00 am

        9- available at 11:00 am or  3:00 pm

        10- available at 11:00 am

        11- available at 11:00 am

         

         

         

         



         



        #1034 jfremin25

        jfremin25
        • Newbie
        • 7 posts

          Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:48 AM


          Annie-

          Great news, Secrets said it was ok for his sister to come; same thing we have to send copy of her passport to the GM.

          Thanks so the advice and info.

          Originally Posted by AnnieWeds 

          Yes!  We just heard back today and because she is so close to 18 and my sister, Cecilia said it is ok.  We had to provide a copy of her passport.  She then will send the information to her General Manager.

          We were patient to wait for Cecilia to respond since we know we were asking for an exception.  Also, she included a caveat that the resort is adult and there will be adult themes that may be "embarrassing" since the resort guests are couples and newly weds mostly.  We were aware of this and ok with it.  I hope this helps. =)
           



           



           



          #1035 amberh1884

          amberh1884
          • Newbie
          • 35 posts

            Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:11 AM

            Hola Funkydoll, we are having ours on July 20 at 6 pm. I do think that is strange that they only have morning times and it is all the way in December! That stinks  :(.



            #1036 beachbride2013

            beachbride2013
            • Jr. Member
            • 198 posts

              Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:06 PM

              Funkydoll, there is an extra charge for getting married on Sunday. If you are doing the non-legal ceremony it is $100. For the legal ceremony I believe it is $200 additional (on top of the blood test, etc).

               

               



              #1037 rnwedding

              rnwedding
              • Newbie
              • 5 posts

                Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:15 PM

                @emsdds

                WOW 60 booked already!! That's a lot of guests!! We are getting married in Nov. I think we will be expecting about 50...if you don't mind me asking, do you know what your extra charge is going to be for all your guests...I am nervous about this.

                Thanks

                Ro



                #1038 KCDawn

                KCDawn
                • Site Supporter
                • 242 posts

                  Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:57 AM

                  We're expecting about 40 guests.  According to Valeria (and our wedding contract) the charge per guest over 20 is about $105 per person for the Secrets Ultimate package.  It would be a little bit less for the Secrets of Love package.
                   

                   


                  We're expecting about 40. For the Secrets Ultimate package, it's about $105 per person over 20.

                  Originally Posted by rnwedding 

                  @emsdds

                  WOW 60 booked already!! That's a lot of guests!! We are getting married in Nov. I think we will be expecting about 50...if you don't mind me asking, do you know what your extra charge is going to be for all your guests...I am nervous about this.

                  Thanks

                  Ro



                   



                  #1039 Funkydoll

                  Funkydoll
                  • Newbie
                  • 30 posts

                    Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:52 PM

                    Thanks everyone for the feedback/answers.

                      yeah... i had no choice but paying $100 for a Sunday afternoon ceremony

                     

                     



                    #1040 nicc80

                    nicc80
                    • Newbie
                    • 114 posts

                      Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:47 PM

                      Hello, Kristinalilly.  I am working exclusively with Valeria.  She is really flexible and responds quickly, especially if you let her know if you are worried about something.

                      My wedding is in july. 






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users