Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Dress for sale: Maggie Sottero AD1010, NWT, Size 4

I saw this on The Knot (I am procrastinating with packing), and thought someone might be interested. It looks like a very pretty dress - and at teh right price! (the Knottie selling it is babyang)

---------------------------------

Maggie Sottero AD1010, NWT, Size 4

Tried on twice, PIB

MaggieSottero.com - Dress Detail

Plans have drastically changed for our wedding, so while this is a really lovely dress, it isn't quite formal enough for our wedding. I purchased the dress in January, and it has been kept in my closet in the bag since then, except for two try-ons. Size 4, but would easily fit a 2-4-6. I paid a little over $300 for this, but will send it to a happy home for $200, plus shipping.

Email me if you are interested! thetachibunny at yahoo dot com

---------------------------------

THat is really cute and for a great price. I'm sure she won't have a problem selling it.

Edited to say: Umm Ann are you cheating on us? YOu have been posting alot of stuff that you found on the Knot lately.. :-)

I actually tried that dress on...it was really pretty and the rouching (sp*) makes it super flattering...wasn't the dress that won me over but it is really pretty in person.

TammyM - I would NEVER cheat on you guys! My heart is here - for sure, but I do peek at The Knot once in a while and just take the good stuff over here. Ha!

Hi there,

I'm interested in the dress but I don't get how to find it? Does the Knot have a forum too? I'm really new to all of this stuff. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi kat. Ann posted this back in March 2007 so I'm assuming the dress was sold already, but you never know. Yes the Knot has a forum as well, not as good or nice as BDW though IMO wink.gif