Photo

Sandos Playacar Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1093 replies to this topic

#521 abba1006

abba1006
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:16 AM

I am planning on a wedding there next summer, and wanted to know about the upgrades.  I have been here twice before so I know about the resort, but last year my fiance and I did the Select Club.  On their website they say they give upgrades, so I wanted to know if you guys recieved an upgrade to the Select Club or was it not mentioned or offered??? 

Thanks

#522 hwilley218

hwilley218
    • Site Supporter
    • 75 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:35 AM

Just sent my deposit for May 2011 at Sandos!  I love all the great info everyone is posting! thanks :)

Sandos Playacar May 7th 2011

#523 sashk2006

sashk2006
      • 37 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:31 PM

Yes I was very impressed with Octavio's work and prices. I am not sure of the resort photographer's name. With my bad luck, I sent out my invites on the same day those killings happened in Cancun so now I have some very scared people... :-(

#524 sashk2006

sashk2006
        • 37 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:45 PM

Awesome review tad515, thank you!

#525 val81602

val81602
          • 24 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:04 AM

Hello Ladies I am looking into getting married at Sandos.  I have seen there wedding package prices however I can't seem to find any prices on extras that you can include with the packages.  I was wondering if anyone has them and can send them to me.

#526 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
            • 661 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:51 PM

Tad511 - Thanks for posting the review - was great to read.  Just loading your photos now, and cant wait to take a look.  Im sure they will be gorgeous!

Anyone know the soonest you are allowed to send a deposit to Sandos for the wedding and to hold your date and time???  We are wanting to get married there on Jan 18 or 19, 2012 and I have no idea as to how far ahead you can do that.

Thanks!!!

#527 Pinz

Pinz
              • 38 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:07 AM

Hi,

You do not need to send money for a deposit.  They will hold it for you once you have your hotel booking confirmation.

Thanks,

Lindsay

Lindsay

#528 Pinz

Pinz
                • 38 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:09 AM

Your review was so awesome, thanks!

Lindsay

#529 steph.remax

steph.remax
                  • 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:46 AM

We just got married at the Sandos last week and let me tell you, it was amazing. The setting was just beautiful. I wouldn't change a thing. Maria was so supportive and was there all along. We had a trash the dress session with Pierre Violle the next day in the cenote and it was well worth it ( if you click on Pierre Violle on facebook, you will see the style of his work). We also treated our self the next day to a Romantic diner on the beach. They offered filet mignon and or lobster for about 120$ US for two. One recommendation is, If you can bring your own silk bouquet with you, that would be great because with the heat, they will die really fast. Luckily I had a florist with me and she had created all the silk boutonni¨re and bouquet for all of us. If you have any questions or would like to see some pictures, you can add me on facebook under Stephanie Sloan

#530 kristamarie

kristamarie
                    • 104 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:44 PM

Thanks Steph.  I'm going to add you to take a peak at your pictures.  I love trying to get different  ideas from peoples photos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users