Sandos Playacar Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1093 replies to this topic

#1 SBertling

SBertling
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 05:57 PM

Gather here :)

Getting married Feb. 19/2009 at 4:30 p.m. on the Sandos private beach!

#2 PaulSchrank

PaulSchrank
    • Vendor
    • 237 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 01:24 AM

Here's a video we just shot there:

Jennifer & Nate Wedding Day Edit on Vimeo

We loved shooting there because there is a long stretch of untouched beach right next door to the ceremony site for photo taking. Tons of natural beauty.

#3 bah9358

bah9358
      • 20 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 03:33 PM

I was considering this resort but was a little reluctant because of the lack of information/reviews/photos on their weddings, but the video really puts you right there! Thanks!

#4 Diana

Diana
        • 167 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 05:10 PM

Great idea! I always search hoping for more info so this is perfect....

Our date is June 26, 2009.

#5 HeidiJ

HeidiJ
          • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 09:52 PM

I am very excited, too. Our date, January 12, 2009

#6 Diana

Diana
            • 167 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 09:39 AM

Heidi... your day is just around the corner! Have you had much contact with the wedding coordinators?

#7 SBertling

SBertling
              • 12 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:19 PM

Oh Heidi - you will have to give us all the details when you get back!

#8 bah9358

bah9358
                • 20 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 12:31 AM

Elizabeth Medina Photography Blog Archive Sandos Playacar Destination Wedding and Trash the Dress Photo Session with Tina and Garrett in Playa del Carmen, Mexico

The above link is to a wedding photographed at the Sandos Playacar by Elizabeth Medina.

#9 candiekiss

candiekiss
                  • 98 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:02 AM

I'm getting married there June 20, 2009. I'm so glad there is a Sandos forum! I am getting SOOO frustrated because the correspondence back and forth hasn't been good. The latest thing I'm dealing with is rooms. How are you guys handling it? Do you have a travel agent that when your guests call in then they find the best price? Or did you block rooms? I can't do this because I have so many people invited AND they are coming in and leaving at different times. HELP!!

#10 Diana

Diana
                    • 167 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:33 PM

Our guests are coming and going at different times too. (my aunt and uncle are actuallly going to be there before us and leave after us!) Our travel agent let the resort know that we will be a group for the wedding but that is pretty much it. I plan on keeping track of when everyone is arriving and leaving and trying to meet them when they arrive. I am also going to pick a day that everyone is there and try to do a group excursion. So really, we are flying by the seat of our pants!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users