Photo

Restaurant for family dinner

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Alisarosenbaum

Alisarosenbaum
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 05:57 PM

Since our families have never met, we are planning to take them out to dinner the night before everyone else arrives. In total, there will be 16 of us. Our parents are pretty formal, but we dont want to spend $50/person (with wine). We are staying at the Hilton, and doing our RD at La Panga (somewhere like that is too much). Any ideas?

#2 DreaW

DreaW
    • Banned
    • 2,462 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:26 PM

Brasil steakhouse in cabo is an all you can eat steakhouse (with a load of different kids of meat,appetizers, ect.). I believe it costs around $30 a person not including drinks. you get salads, enteree(sp?), appetizers all in the same price.
      Just a suggestion...
      We love this place...Erik and I

#3 deleted

deleted
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:38 PM

how about Puerta Vieja? Lots of info on this board if you do a search....

#4 Bradley Fraser

Bradley Fraser
        • 74 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:13 PM

I am a Photographer here in Los Cabos and I also write restaurant reviews for Los Cabos Magazine so I have a bit of the inside track. La Panga is an excellent choice for your RD. Expensive and worth it. Here is a list of some more casual (read less expensive) restaurants in San Jose. Of the ones I have listed I would recommend La Dolce-casual, fun, Italian and Zippers beach bar (yes RIGHT ON the beach) for burgers and stuff.

Here is the link to find these and other restaurants.

La Dolce Italian Restaurant
          Known for daily fresh pastas and traditional Italian pizzas. Full bar. Corner of Hidalgo and Zaragoza on the main square. Ph: 142-6621, 142-6622. sladolce@1cabonet. com.mx Daily 2pm-11pm. L, D - MC, VS

La Bodega Steak and wine house
          Offering a Mexican contemporary option, counts with a great selection of domestic and imported liquors and a controlled temperature wine in San Jose del Cabo, Los Cabos. Phone: 624-14-26619

Baan Thai Pan Asian Restaurant and Bar
          Delicious Pacific Rim cuisine. Fresh exotic flavors to satisfy your every taste. Featuring an eclectic menu of dishes from Indonesia, Thailand, Laos, and China, using fresh ingredients and herbs. Good range of domestic and imported wines. Morelos between ObregĀ³n and Comonfort, downtown. Ph: 142-3344. Open daily 12pm-10:30pm. L, D, S - MC, VS

Havana Bar and Restaurant
          Restaurant bar, international cuisine, live jazz music everynight, starting at 7:30 pm. Costa Azul Km. 29 Transp. Hwy. Ph:142-2603, Mon-Sat, starting at 5:30pm. L, D

Zipper’s Bar and Grill

Beachfront dining on Costa Azul Beach. Mesquite grilled steaks, ribs, seafood, sandwiches, burgers, sports bar and live music on weekends. Costa Azul Beach, Km. 28. 5, Transp. Hwy. Daily 11am-11pm, Fri and Sat until we close. L, D, S-$

#5 JENESIS

JENESIS
          • 394 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:43 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DREA14369
            Brasil steakhouse in cabo is an all you can eat steakhouse (with a load of different kids of meat,appetizers, ect.). I believe it costs around $30 a person not including drinks. you get salads, enteree(sp?), appetizers all in the same price.
            Just a suggestion...
            We love this place...Erik and I
            How is the food?

#6 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JENESIS
              How is the food?
              I'll answer this one. The food is YUMMY and more than plentiful! You won't be able to eat it all. They do soup,salad, appetizers, and like 10 different meats, then desert. It's a rediculous amount of food! And they make great drinks.

#7 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 04:26 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JENESIS
                How is the food?
                take a look at their website:

Brasil Steak House Restaurant - Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico

coupon: ESSV: CabosanlucasDining.com Coupons

hope that helps, I believe they had a personnal website but I don't remember the address
                Sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users