Photo

Post Here if You Are Getting Married in Cabo!

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#291 jamnsly

jamnsly
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Teira1031 

Our photography package is $2500, it includes 8 hours of photography the day of the wedding, a 3 hour TTD session the next day and the photographers travel expenses from WI.

wow!  I am on a small budget.  I am trying to find a good photographer in Cabo who will charge no more than 500 for a couple of hours!  I dont know if a person like that even exists! 

#292 Teira1031

Teira1031
    • 766 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:19 PM

This is the best prices packet for what i get with it that i was able to find. Which hotel are you getting married at? Do they have their own photographer that they use? if so they might have special rates for your wedding?

Originally Posted by jamnsly 

wow!  I am on a small budget.  I am trying to find a good photographer in Cabo who will charge no more than 500 for a couple of hours!  I dont know if a person like that even exists! 

#293 Rainuck

Rainuck
      • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:21 PM

Hello,

Congrats to everyone.

Just though I'd introduce myself...My name is Jason and I seem to be one of the very few grooms on the site...my finace is finsihing her CGA and working full time, so I've been charged with doing some digging and coming up with some options for our November 2011 Cabo wedding (tentatively the 12th).  We are still looking at venues but will likely have a small wedding (under 25 people).  We also plan to stay on and honeymoon in cabo for 10 days after the event. 

Anyway, I look forward to taking to the time to look through all the wonderful information that appears to be on the site...first task is venue and photography (blown away by how expensive good photographers are) but don't want to regret not getting what we want either. and so it begins....  :0)

#294 Teira1031

Teira1031
        • 766 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:36 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

#295 tmp2be

tmp2be
          • 10 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:05 AM

Yeah!! After months of deliberation I just sent in the Contract for Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar. 4/30/2011!

#296 NicoleG1025

NicoleG1025
            • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:01 PM

Hello! I'm a Cabo bride to be.. and we've pretty much made the decision to wed and stay at the Riu Palace. I was just wondering how it went for you and what your likes and dislikes were for getting married there. I would love your input!

Thank you!!!

#297 mufn93

mufn93
              • 10 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:58 PM

I am a Cabo Bride......and from doing my research I am WAY behind!!!

We are getting marrried at Dreams on July 15, 2011

#298 Teira1031

Teira1031
                • 766 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:52 PM

Welcome to all you Newbies! You'll find so much great stuff on this site Mufn- I'm also getting married at Dreams Los Cabos :)

#299 AshleyTX

AshleyTX
                  • 37 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 01:28 PM

Mufn - You are getting married a week after us, we'll be leaving Dreams on the 15th (getting married on the 8th). When will you be arriving?

#300 kiwibride

kiwibride
                    • 275 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by kfinot 

I just love this site, it's soooo nice to meet other Cabo brides!

Have you ladies booked a photographer yet?

Yes i have booked Gabriel Garcia he his prices are veryy reasonable and his work is great i met him when i was in cabo in dec.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users