• Please log in to reply
468 replies to this topic

#351 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
  • 406 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JulieG
    We had a beach dinner and the Dj/MC was included in that. We burned everything on to CD's because I was worried that they would not have the right cables for my Ipod, then we would have no back up and I was not chancing that.
    We are having the Beach BBQ Reception also. I didn't realize a DJ was included in that!! That's totally exciting news. Thanks a million!! Maybe the CD thing is a good idea too then.

#352 krayzeekitty

krayzeekitty
    • 199 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:11 PM

our dj never showed up for our beach bbq - so maybe confirm with Yaly when you meet her...
      http://tickers.Ticke....05c0/event.png

Looking to share photographer week of January 16, 2010 Holguin, Cuba

#353 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 10:28 AM

That is really strange, I asked Yaly ahead of time and she said yes we would have someone. I know we didn't pay more for it, the only thing for the dinner we paid more for was to have them put down the dance floor.

#354 Lindslou

Lindslou
        • 187 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:53 PM

Hi Ladies

I love reading all the posts, it has helped so much. I am trying to decide between 3 resorts to get married at and Playa Pesquero is the front runner. I was wondering if you could tell me roughly what your guests had to pay. We have people coming from BC to Ontario, I'm just curious.

Thanks
          Looking to share a photographer the middle of Feb 2011 in Holguin Cuba

http://tickers.Ticke....35f2/event.png

#355 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
          • 406 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:25 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lindslou
            Hi Ladies

I love reading all the posts, it has helped so much. I am trying to decide between 3 resorts to get married at and Playa Pesquero is the front runner. I was wondering if you could tell me roughly what your guests had to pay. We have people coming from BC to Ontario, I'm just curious.

Thanks
            We are getting married in October and our guests are paying $1008 each. For our group rate.

#356 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
            • 406 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:26 AM

And I will definitely confirm about the DJ! Thanks for the heads up about that.

#357 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
              • 406 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:51 PM

Keep forgetting to mention this:

So a good friend of mine got married at Playa Pesquero January 2009. She is just starting to change her name now (Procrastinator I suppose lol) anyways, her first place she went to, the License place said they won't accept her marriage certificate unless it's translated. Anyone had any issues I really don't want the expense of translating it. Or do you think she got a b*tch that day and should just go and try again??

Thanks!

#358 sarafish81

sarafish81
                • 353 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:04 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Crystalballl
                  Keep forgetting to mention this:

So a good friend of mine got married at Playa Pesquero January 2009. She is just starting to change her name now (Procrastinator I suppose lol) anyways, her first place she went to, the License place said they won't accept her marriage certificate unless it's translated. Anyone had any issues I really don't want the expense of translating it. Or do you think she got a b*tch that day and should just go and try again??

Thanks!
                  Honestly, she should go back and talk to someone else. I did not need to get mine translated at the registry (for my license and AB Healthcare Card), the passport office or my bank. Hope she has better luck!!

#359 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:24 PM

I didn't need to get mine translated either, so I would tell her to try again. I did my health card first, then license.

#360 Lindslou

Lindslou
                    • 187 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:25 PM

Do you guys know how much it cost to get it translated?
                      Looking to share a photographer the middle of Feb 2011 in Holguin Cuba

http://tickers.Ticke....35f2/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users