Photo

Post here if you are getting married in California (including Lake Tahoe)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:04 PM

Hello Brides (and Grooms):

I want to introduce myself to all our California Brides (this includes Lake Tahoe).
My husband and I were married in Napa Valley in July of 2007 and are both from Northern Nevada. We both have family in California. I am very familiar with Southern and Northern California, having spent quite a lot of time there growing up and in college.

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems with this area of the forum.
Also if you feel that you are being soliticted by a vendor please let me know.

If you will please introduce yourself on this thread as a CA bride with your wedding location and wedding date so that we can all get to know each other.

Happy Planning!
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#2 SDSteph

SDSteph
  • 812 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:01 PM

Hello I am thinking of Tahoe, What about you?
    Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#3 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,369 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 06:37 PM

Hi

I just got married in Santa Barbara, CA - amazing!! I also went to school at UCSB so Im pretty familiar with the area. I currently live in the Bay Area

#4 *kellis*

*kellis*
      • 330 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:49 PM

Hi, it doesn't look like anyone posts in the California area of the forum very much.
        But I just found this, so here goes.

We're getting married June 2010 in Orange County, right now we're leaning toward the Surf & Sand Resort in Laguna Beach.
        http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
        (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

I love being a wife!

#5 steponmyknee

steponmyknee
        • 115 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:32 PM

Hi! We're getting married 5/15/10 in San Diego. I'm still looking for the location, but I'm leaning toward La Jolla Cove Suites.

I'm originally from San Diego, and lived in LJ for a few years. My Godfather is a judge in San Diego, and I'm going to ask him to perform our ceremony.

#6 ginalynn

ginalynn
          • 219 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 06:47 PM

HI girls,

My fiance and I will be getting married in Lake Tahoe on June 25, 2010. We are going to get married at Emerald Bay State Park. I am so excited! How is everyone's planning going?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users