Photo

Post Your Honeymoon Spot

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#61 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:50 AM

Thanks girls... Heather, we definitely need to share some info. What places are you looking at?

#62 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:25 PM

We're kinda looking all over the place right now. Although honeymoon plans have been on hold for a bit with the move and everything. I'll update you once we get back to planning again.

#63 Rhonda

Rhonda
      • 270 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 09:05 PM

Hi Ladies,
        I'm just starting to plan my honeymoon now...we're thinking of Belize right after our wedding in Riviera Maya, MX. Anyone been there? I feel kinda clueless right now, so any recommendations would be helpful. Thanks!

#64 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
        • 315 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 11:25 PM

i heard Belize is amazing! I've been reading several articles in my bridal magazines about Belize lately. They said it's the more affordable version of Tahiti! They even have the over the water bungalows but way cheaper than those in French Polynesia.

You and your hubby wll have a blast!

#65 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,328 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 11:46 PM

i went to belize for my honeymoon- here's my review and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t27313

#66 GracieBebe

GracieBebe
            • 354 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 01:37 PM

We're are renting the entire Chateau de Challain in France for a week (for all of our guests) and as part of our wedding and honeymoon with a couple day trips to Paris and then afterwards, FH and I (and whoever wants to join us from our group at their own expense) are going to London for 3 days and then Amsterdam for 5 days.

The chateau we will be staying in the 1st week looks so amazing that we can't wait! The place looks fabulous!!! Check out these pics here.

ChateauChallain's photos- powered by SmugMug

- Grace
              Location - Chateau de Challain, Challain la Potherie, France
              Engagement Date - Sept. 6, 2008
              Wedding Date - Sept. 9, 2009
              Our Pro wedding photo website:http://fanelliweddin....l&startIndex=0Our wedding planning website:http://www.mywedding...graceandmichael

#67 Christy335

Christy335
              • 128 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:11 PM

My FH is a snow person and I'm a beach person. I get my beach wedding in Jamaica, but he wants to honeymoon somewhere that we can ski. (Thinking the Swiss Alps) But since we are getting married in May, I need to find out if there is snow skiing in the Alps in May. Does anyone happen to know? Or know of anywhere that you can snow ski in May?

#68 Rhonda

Rhonda
                • 270 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by katrina
                  i went to belize for my honeymoon- here's my review and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t27313
                  Thank you ladies for your suggestions! Katrina, would you recommend the transportation from RM to Belize? That is what I'm struggling with most.
                  Also, Has anyone been to/heard about Placenia? It's futher south than ambergie caye.
                  Thanks!

#69 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,328 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:36 PM

the transportation company we used to get us from RM to belize was impeccable. it was a clean and private van and the driver was so nice and pretty much gave us a tour of the rest of mexico and talked to us about what it's like to live in belize, etc. we stopped for a bathroom break and snacks along the way. honestly, it was probably the easiest transportation service i've ever used- way easier than a plane and much much cheaper.

#70 Rhonda

Rhonda
                    • 270 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:44 PM

That's awesome to hear! I will definitely check it out! Thanks a lot! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users