Photo

Grand Palladium Jamaica Brides Unite

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#31 sparks

sparks
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:53 PM

omg thank godness for this site. i'm a hair stylist and one of my clients introduced me to this forum.i find it to be very informative. before i was uncertain about a spot but my mind is made up thanks to all the information, pics, reviews and chat going on in here.im my date is not until July of next year but i figure i have a head start.

#32 mimosa123

mimosa123
    • 153 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:49 AM

What is the cost of the Caribbean Wedding package and what does it include?

#33 julie5031

julie5031
      • 6 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:18 PM

Did any of you Grand Palladium Jamaica brides have any trouble getting your official marriage certificate mailed to you? I got married at the GP on April 24th, and have yet to receive the official license in the mail - and haven't gotten any responses back from Jascynthia - anyone else out there receive theirs within 6-8 weeks?

#34 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
        • 1,572 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:28 AM

I'm a month behind you, but I haven't received mine yet either.

Interesting to note that the postcards my bridesmaids sent to their BFs in MAY just arrived THIS WEEK!

I'm not holding my breath for the certificate to be on time... :-(

#35 OchieBride

OchieBride
          • 109 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:32 AM

Most of my guest will be Jamaican's living abroad and may stay with family instead of at the resort. Jacynthia had mentioned an event permit and said it would be cheaper than paying the addition per person charge plus the off site visitor pass but she's hasn't gotten back to me on how much this event permit would be...has anyone else heard of this?

#36 Islandbride2b

Islandbride2b
            • 198 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:42 PM

Hello everyone. im excited to see there are more GPJ brides on here!! We are booked for May 2010 but thats about all we have gotten together! We think that our group will be pretty small.. though we dont have our invites out yet and 3 couples have already booked!! woot woot!!
              Happy planning everyone!! Im right now trying to figure out what to put in everyones OOT bags and how to make the welcome books.

#37 OchieBride

OchieBride
              • 109 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:54 PM

congtrats Islandbride! I'm looking forward to getting to that point. How far out from the wedding date did you send your STD's and Invites?

#38 CamBride

CamBride
                • 13 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 06:14 PM

Hello fellow GPJ brides!

We just received confirmation from Jacynthia that our wedding is booked for January 2010 at GPJ. From what I've heard from other destination brides, now that we picked our resort the actual fun in the planning will now finally begin! Thanks for providing so much useful information. We are sending our invites out on Monday..so exciting :)

#39 marymul5

marymul5
                  • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:49 AM

Hello all GPJ brides!
                    I am getting married next June at GPJ, and I have a question for all of you. Are you bringing a photographer from home with you or are you using the resort's photographer? I was going to use the resort's photographer, but I saw on another post that they didn't do such a great job. Any advice?

#40 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                    • 1,572 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:17 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by julie5031
                      Did any of you Grand Palladium Jamaica brides have any trouble getting your official marriage certificate mailed to you? I got married at the GP on April 24th, and have yet to receive the official license in the mail - and haven't gotten any responses back from Jascynthia - anyone else out there receive theirs within 6-8 weeks?
                      Any luck with your marriage certificate yet?

Mine sure has not arrived.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users