Sign in to follow this  
nbro

Grand Palladium Jamaica Brides Unite

omg thank godness for this site. i'm a hair stylist and one of my clients introduced me to this forum.i find it to be very informative. before i was uncertain about a spot but my mind is made up thanks to all the information, pics, reviews and chat going on in here.smile03.gifsmile03.gifsmile03.gifim my date is not until July of next year but i figure i have a head start.

Did any of you Grand Palladium Jamaica brides have any trouble getting your official marriage certificate mailed to you? I got married at the GP on April 24th, and have yet to receive the official license in the mail - and haven't gotten any responses back from Jascynthia - anyone else out there receive theirs within 6-8 weeks?

I'm a month behind you, but I haven't received mine yet either.

Interesting to note that the postcards my bridesmaids sent to their BFs in MAY just arrived THIS WEEK!

I'm not holding my breath for the certificate to be on time... :-(

Most of my guest will be Jamaican's living abroad and may stay with family instead of at the resort. Jacynthia had mentioned an event permit and said it would be cheaper than paying the addition per person charge plus the off site visitor pass but she's hasn't gotten back to me on how much this event permit would be...has anyone else heard of this?

Hello everyone. im excited to see there are more GPJ brides on here!! We are booked for May 2010 but thats about all we have gotten together! We think that our group will be pretty small.. though we dont have our invites out yet and 3 couples have already booked!! woot woot!!

Happy planning everyone!! Im right now trying to figure out what to put in everyones OOT bags and how to make the welcome books.

Hello fellow GPJ brides!

We just received confirmation from Jacynthia that our wedding is booked for January 2010 at GPJ. From what I've heard from other destination brides, now that we picked our resort the actual fun in the planning will now finally begin! Thanks for providing so much useful information. We are sending our invites out on Monday..so exciting :)

Hello all GPJ brides!

I am getting married next June at GPJ, and I have a question for all of you. Are you bringing a photographer from home with you or are you using the resort's photographer? I was going to use the resort's photographer, but I saw on another post that they didn't do such a great job. Any advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie5031 View Post
Did any of you Grand Palladium Jamaica brides have any trouble getting your official marriage certificate mailed to you? I got married at the GP on April 24th, and have yet to receive the official license in the mail - and haven't gotten any responses back from Jascynthia - anyone else out there receive theirs within 6-8 weeks?
Any luck with your marriage certificate yet?

Mine sure has not arrived.