Sign in to follow this  
Nanner431

Nervous I'm Forgetting Things????

I am getting very nervous that I'm forgetting things for our wedding. We are getting married on November 14th and I've only been in contact with Daniela 3 - 4 times. I just sent my guest list a couple of days ago and have asked her 3 times now if she needed anything else from me and she has never said anything other than please see updated checklist......

What were your experiences with this - should I be worried or will she have it under controlhuh.gif

i'm sure all will owrk out, it seems pretty normal that a lot of brides dont have a lot of contact with the WC until they get to the hotel and have the meeting. i know i would go crazy tho cause i am a total control freak when it comes to those kinds of details! i want it my way, now! wink.gif

Hey girl...

You know I am in the same boat as you. We leave Tuesday so we will see you down there.

At this point, I think it is all out of our hands. Just have fun from here on out.

After reading the reviews, I am confident that it will all just fall into place. And if it does not, who cares. The important thing is you and your fiance will say I DO and live a wonderful life. Any mishaps will just be funny stories to tell down the road.

Look for us by the pool. I am tall with dark hair. I most likely will have a red head and blonde girl with me and my fiance is tall with dark spikey hair.

Good luck with everything if I do not see you.