Photo

Nervous I'm Forgetting Things????

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Nanner431

Nanner431
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 04:46 PM

I am getting very nervous that I'm forgetting things for our wedding. We are getting married on November 14th and I've only been in contact with Daniela 3 - 4 times. I just sent my guest list a couple of days ago and have asked her 3 times now if she needed anything else from me and she has never said anything other than please see updated checklist......
    What were your experiences with this - should I be worried or will she have it under control

#2 Kelly C

Kelly C
    • 2,051 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 04:50 PM

You could Pm Kaylee and ask her for sure, but at the santa fe I didn't have to do anything until I got there.
      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#3 Nanner431

Nanner431
      • 97 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 04:53 PM

KellyC - how did your wedding go After the hurricanes passed...all was well I assume?

#4 Kelly C

Kelly C
        • 2,051 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 04:59 PM

Good, I posted my review under the review forum with pics if you want to take a look.
          Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#5 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 October 2008 - 09:19 AM

i'm sure all will owrk out, it seems pretty normal that a lot of brides dont have a lot of contact with the WC until they get to the hotel and have the meeting. i know i would go crazy tho cause i am a total control freak when it comes to those kinds of details! i want it my way, now!

#6 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:01 AM

dont worry i'm sure everything is fine. i hadnt had much contact with my wc until last week. i'm getting married on the 6th.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#7 KristinaV

KristinaV
            • 14 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:34 PM

Hey girl...
              You know I am in the same boat as you. We leave Tuesday so we will see you down there.

At this point, I think it is all out of our hands. Just have fun from here on out.
              After reading the reviews, I am confident that it will all just fall into place. And if it does not, who cares. The important thing is you and your fiance will say I DO and live a wonderful life. Any mishaps will just be funny stories to tell down the road.

Look for us by the pool. I am tall with dark hair. I most likely will have a red head and blonde girl with me and my fiance is tall with dark spikey hair.

Good luck with everything if I do not see you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users