Photo

OMG! 3 weeks to go...

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
  • 584 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 10:41 PM

is it just me..I'm feeling a bit anxious about the big day. Part of me is more excited about the trip in general.

I don't have much to do..but I know that my last week before I leave is crazy..anyone else?

#2 christenew

christenew
    • 325 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:10 AM

I am at 3 months and I am getting excited and nervous. I am not nervous about the marriage part, it is just about the wedding and all the planning. I just have to remind myself to breathe.

#3 jmiranda

jmiranda
      • 697 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:20 AM

I myself feel anxious and I have 1 week left but Im just going for a site visit to PV. If im anxious I can just imagine how you feel. Im sure that everything will be as beautiful as you have envisioned it to be. Best Wishes

#4 Jen_S

Jen_S
        • 3,737 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:34 AM

How exciting your wedding is so close!
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#5 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:47 AM

Yeah...I'm definitely excited/anxious/nervous!!! And I have just under 3 months to go!! I think I'm more excited about the trip itself too...until of course I get there and its all wedding, wedding, wedding!!! I think once I have everything done it will hit me though...

#6 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
            • 584 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:57 AM

It is the weirdest feeling really!

I almost feel ashamed of myself for being more excited about the trip. I have to say I'm also glad that I don't have any guests coming..isn't that horrible..it makes me more relaxed to know that I don't have to worry about entertain anyone else.

20 days till take off! Just need to pick up my dress this weekend and get some engraving done on the wedding party gifts.

Ohh and I booked a limo for airport service...WOW...I almost want to scream HEHEHEHEHEHE

#7 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:02 AM

Sounds like you are all set (almost!) And no...you are not crazy for being glad you have no guests to take care of! FI would have it that way too...but I am VERY family oriented & would have ALL of my large Newfoundland family there if I could!!
                Are you flying from Toronto?? Or does Hamilton fly to Jamaica?? We will be arranging a limo to drive us to Pearson from Kitchener (we're moving there in 2 1/2 weeks!!! - Yikes!!! So much to do!)

#8 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
                • 1,206 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:04 AM

Oh Honey... I am totally beyond it all right now with myself.. I am boucing all over the place with no end in site... we leave in 9 days for Jamaica... I have yet to pack yet and still need to pick up a few things, like my TTD at the seemstress, new makeup and getting through halloween with a 6 yr old,.. LOL.. It's craziness .. but I am totally loving every second of it even if I am in panic mode right now.

#9 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
                  • 584 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:30 PM

We fly out of Toronto - Sky Service. We have an early morning flight too..6am.

I'm sure it seems like I don't have much to do but I know all of those last minute things that I can't seem to think of right now will pop and it will turn ugly! LOL

I have a spa day planned for the Friday before I leave..I hope that will help relax me some because I know I'm going to be a mess!!

Amanda..9 days..wow! It's insane how time flies...I kinda want it to slow down a bit..just a little

Amanda - Kitchener! You're not to far from me..it's nice to chat with those that are close by

#10 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:33 PM

How is Skyservice with handling your dress?? Have you made arrangements to take it as carry on?? If so, who did you contact??
                      Thanks!!
                      PS...Got to love those 6am flights out of TO!! It's awful having to be there 3hrs prior to check in!! YUCK!!! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users