Hello - New to the board

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 andreslove

andreslove
  • 227 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 06:42 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Lenita. I'm getting married March 3, 2007 in Cancun, Mexico at the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort. I'm glad I found this forum, as I struggle to find in depth destination wedding information. I look forward to communicating with you all.

Thanks,
    Lenita

#2 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 06:48 PM

Hello & welcome Lenita! I'm getting married March 17 in Cabo. I totally know what you are saying about the lack of DW info out there. It seems like everything out there is driven by somebody trying to sell you something.

Welcome in!

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 September 2006 - 11:24 PM

Hi Lenita,

Welcome...the palace resorts are a great plae to have a DW!! please let us know if we can help you with anything!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 Jennifer

Jennifer
      • 218 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 11:43 AM

Welcome! :)

#5 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 02:20 PM

Welcome Lenita!
          The Moon Palace looks beautiful, we almost went there last year. You've definitely come to the right place for destination wedding help. There are many great ideas on this board. Congrats :)

#6 LIZAGEHL

LIZAGEHL
          • 35 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 03:08 PM

Hello,
            Welcome to the board. Everyone is extremely helpful!
            My soon-to-be brother-in-law honeymooned at the Moon Palace, and absolutely loved it! I've seen so many gorgeous photos. Let us know if we can be of any help to you!

#7 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
            • 486 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 06:46 PM

Cancun is very pretty, the water is just perfect! Welcome

#8 MARKSBRAT

MARKSBRAT
              • 34 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 07:23 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by andreslove
                Hi everyone,

My name is Lenita. I'm getting married March 3, 2007 in Cancun, Mexico at the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort. I'm glad I found this forum, as I struggle to find in depth destination wedding information. I look forward to communicating with you all.

Thanks,
                Lenita
                Welcome to the board!!! We stayed at Cancun Palace (in 1999!!) and loved it! the rooms were nice and the service was great! If you guys get the chance to do any excursions we did this little two seat speed boat/snorkling tour, it was awesome! Except Mark wouldn't let me drive!!! :o

#9 NATASHA

NATASHA
                • 646 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 12:28 PM

Hi Lenita. Welcome!
                  Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users