Sign in to follow this  
andreslove

Hello - New to the board

Hi everyone,

My name is Lenita. I'm getting married March 3, 2007 in Cancun, Mexico at the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort. I'm glad I found this forum, as I struggle to find in depth destination wedding information. I look forward to communicating with you all.

Thanks,

Lenita

Hello & welcome Lenita! I'm getting married March 17 in Cabo. I totally know what you are saying about the lack of DW info out there. It seems like everything out there is driven by somebody trying to sell you something.

Welcome in!

Welcome Lenita!

The Moon Palace looks beautiful, we almost went there last year. You've definitely come to the right place for destination wedding help. There are many great ideas on this board. Congrats :)

Hello,

Welcome to the board. Everyone is extremely helpful!

My soon-to-be brother-in-law honeymooned at the Moon Palace, and absolutely loved it! I've seen so many gorgeous photos. Let us know if we can be of any help to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreslove View Post
Hi everyone,

My name is Lenita. I'm getting married March 3, 2007 in Cancun, Mexico at the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort. I'm glad I found this forum, as I struggle to find in depth destination wedding information. I look forward to communicating with you all.

Thanks,
Lenita
Welcome to the board!!! We stayed at Cancun Palace (in 1999!!) and loved it! the rooms were nice and the service was great! If you guys get the chance to do any excursions we did this little two seat speed boat/snorkling tour, it was awesome! Except Mark wouldn't let me drive!!! :o