Aumuller
  • 365 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:53 PM

Those clay flowers look really good. 

#432 JennW818

JennW818
    • 267 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:51 PM

Hi everyone.  This is a great resource for flower ideas.  So many beautiful pictures.  I was hoping I might get your opinion.  My bms are wearing bright blue dresses.  I'd rather not do white or blue flowers.  I'd like to add some more color.  Any suggestions as to what color I should go with?  The color is close to this blue. 

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#433 khomac

khomac
      • 380 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:41 PM

Bright Pinks and yellows.  Or anything bright and vibrant :)

Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
        Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#434 ablj209

ablj209
        • 218 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:06 AM

Eenie, meenie, miney, moe!!

These are my inspiration bouquets.  The resort has informed me that they have purple orchids available and would love to pair them up with cala lilies and/or  I think they're called Stargazer lilies... I definately want something tropical!! 

orchid lily.jpg

bride_bouquet_004.jpg

purple bouquet.jpg

#435 lisadias

lisadias
          • 1,116 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:13 AM

Love the first, like the second and not a fan of the third at all. The first two are tropical. The only reason I don't love the second one is because of the purple flowers in it but I think if had a diff purple flower it would be beautiful also. Love Lillies and stargazers!! Good Luck!

#436 JennW818

JennW818
            • 267 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:28 AM

Thanks for the input. 

Originally Posted by khomac 

Bright Pinks and yellows.  Or anything bright and vibrant :)

#437 JennW818

JennW818
              • 267 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:29 AM

I love the first one as well.  Beautiful!

Originally Posted by ablj209 

Eenie, meenie, miney, moe!!

These are my inspiration bouquets.  The resort has informed me that they have purple orchids available and would love to pair them up with cala lilies and/or  I think they're called Stargazer lilies... I definately want something tropical!! 

orchid lily.jpg

bride_bouquet_004.jpg

purple bouquet.jpg

#438 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
                • 528 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:09 AM

I sent you a PM, but I am wondering where you purchased your flowers to make the bouquets? 

Originally Posted by janapana 

This is a starter pic of what i´m aiming for for my bouquet. It´s what i´ve done for my daughter (so far), i plan on doing button-holes for the blokes and corsages for the ladies..... Hopefully the hotel will be able to do something close for me and FI, but to be on the safe side i´ve bought extra green orchids and purple roses, so if i have to i´ll order all white flowers and stick the other bits in myself!

079.JPG

#439 Karen_and_Andy

Karen_and_Andy
                  • 23 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs.S2B 

After all these beautiful pics I still haven't found the one I am looking for.....orange and yellow calla lilies (sorry about the spelling-it's lucky I at least know the name!).

Anyone one out there with pics of these??

Mrs.S2B, did you ever find photos of bouquets with orange or yellow callas? If not, I was just in Facebook and noticed that the florist we used has some really cool orange calla lily bouquets in a photo album on their Facebook page.  The link is: http://www.facebook....&id=62235714776  If the link doesn't work, their page in Facebook is under SomethingFloral but the florist is Something Spectacular Floral Design in Michigan. They do really nice work. I loved my flowers.  They were artificial but they looked exactly like real flowers.

#440 mexico_2011

mexico_2011
                    • 82 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by JennW818 

Hi everyone.  This is a great resource for flower ideas.  So many beautiful pictures.  I was hoping I might get your opinion.  My bms are wearing bright blue dresses.  I'd rather not do white or blue flowers.  I'd like to add some more color.  Any suggestions as to what color I should go with?  The color is close to this blue. 

My bridesmaid dresses are similar to this colour as well.  I have decided to go with hot pink roses for my flowers.  So it will be my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, the guys bouteniers, and the centrepiece all in hot pink roses.  I will also have hot pink rose petals down the isle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users