EDYTA

Post your bouquet and inspiration pics here

Thanks Amy! I wonder where I can find that black and white striped ribbon and the black part? I bet I could take that with me and have them out it with the flowers. I think Peonies will be too expensive, but hot pink roses could be an option for sure.

OK so I have found a Bouquet idea that I LOVE! Now I have to hope I can get it made.... It was in her weddings to go section and is already sold. What do you all think??

Click the image to open in full size.

Lindz I'd send the picture to your coordinator and they can always ask the flower vendor or if you can bring outside vendors you can find your own florist down there that can do it. :)

IMPEARL - it's gorgeous!! I'm sure she could easily do that bouquet for you again

Okay, I really LOVE this bouquet. It's so tropical looking!

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm still on the fence on either having a fresh flower bouquet or "real touch" bouquet ....Auuuggghh!!! smile78.gif

~ Erica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Kt Ellis View Post
My wedding colors are pink and green too. I'm so glad to see that it looked so great in your bouquets because people have been giving me some strange looks lately when I tell them our color combo.
Ha-ha... I hear you! I chose Pink & Green too! I love that combination, so fresh and those two colors are made for eachother! :)

Actually, I have a funny story:
My fiance wanted green to be part of our wedding and I love pink - that is how we chose!

You have nice taste!