Sign in to follow this  
KLC77

We put an offer on a house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
A week!! OMG...I would die!! LOL
We only had to wait a couple days & I thought I was going to have a breakdown!! LOL

GOOD LUCK!!! (fingers are crossed for you!)
I know. I thought it wouldn't be that bad, but its been 2 days and I'm going to die! lol When our RE Agent said a week, I was like how about 48 hrs? lol Its going to be a LONG week.

This is exciting!

We were on the opposite end of the spectrum. From the time we offered until the time we closed, it was only 12 days! Everyone involved said this was the fastest closing they had ever seen! LOL

Well good luck! My fingers are crossed for ya too. It is a buyers market and you have alot going for you with being preapproved and $$ down. If its been on the market 200 days the I dont see how they will pass you up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC77 View Post
So, we just got a counteroffer! pinkie.gif FI wants to wait til after the weekend to respond. This is so exciting!elefant.gif
YAY!!! I don't know if I'd be able to wait though!!
Good luck!!
smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinB View Post
This is exciting!

We were on the opposite end of the spectrum. From the time we offered until the time we closed, it was only 12 days! Everyone involved said this was the fastest closing they had ever seen! LOL
And we maybe had the longest closing EVER!!! 6 months!! But it worked out for us because we didn't want to move until the fall anyway...and it just so happened we found the perfect house with the perfect closing date!! Meant to be I guess...just like FI & I!!! bunny_4.gif

Oh yay!!! So exciting - love to get a counter offer. Did your agent tell you if other bidders had gotten counters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
Oh yay!!! So exciting - love to get a counter offer. Did your agent tell you if other bidders had gotten counters?
He had said that the seller hadn't responded to the other 2 offers because they knew we were probably going to put one in and they wanted to wait for us because we don't have to sell anything before we can buy. So, I'm assuming they didn't counter the other offers after they got ours... let's hope.