David's Bridal "ONE LOVE" Contest

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BajaBride2010

BajaBride2010
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:11 PM

Hello my fellow forum members,

My fiance and I just recently enter the David's Bridal "One Love" contest. Out of nearly 1900 entries we are currently ranked #24 . I would like to ask if you could please take a few seconds, visit our page (see link below). Our title is So Natural and the submitting name is tko3...The deadline is tonight Monday 20, 2008. So any help is greatly appreciated...Thanks in advance

If anyone has any problems please let me know...Feel free to write a review if you have time

David's Bridal - ''One Love'' Contest

#2 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:12 PM

so what do you win?

#3 BajaBride2010

BajaBride2010
    • 139 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:18 PM

The prizes are as follow:

Grand Prize: One winner, selected by a panel of judges from all eligible entries, will win a prize package worth $5,270 that includes a $1,500 gift certificate towards their honeymoon, their choice of the following: one wedding gown, up to four bridesmaid dresses, one bridal accessory, up to four bridal party gifts, up to five tuxedo rental packages and their choice of his and her wedding bands from Ice.com.*

Second Prize: One winner, selected by a panel of judges from the top 250 highest scoring entries, will win a prize package worth $3,770 that includes their choice of the following: one wedding gown, up to four bridesmaid dresses, one bridal accessory, up to four bridal party gifts, their choice of up to five tuxedo rental packages and their choice of his and her wedding bands from Ice.com.*

Most Viral: One winner, selected by a panel of judges from among the top 250 “Most Viral” entries based on viral activity on Internet, will win a prize package worth $3,770 that includes their choice of the following: one wedding gown, up to four bridesmaid dresses, one bridal accessory, up to four bridal party gifts, their choice of up to five tuxedo rentals and their choice of his and her wedding bands from Ice.com.* Learn about Most Viral.

#4 KLC77

KLC77
      • 2,207 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:22 PM

I voted! Good luck.
        ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#5 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
        • 5,681 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:51 PM

I voted!! Hope you win!! Good luck!

#6 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,921 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:56 PM

I voted for you!

#7 BajaBride2010

BajaBride2010
            • 139 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 12:36 AM

okay there is still time to get your votes in. Here is an active link (the old link is not functional)...Remember you have until 11pm PST...Thanks to all!

Brickfish: So Natural

#8 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:27 PM

i have to ask, what is "Most Viral"?? sounds icky

good luck with the contest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users