Photo

show us your rings!

• Please log in to reply
2112 replies to this topic

#1791 Erica Cress

Erica Cress
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:09 PM

2.03 carat round center, set in a cushion shaped halo...just about 5 ctw for the setting. Can't wait to shop for wedding bands to match!

#1792 brgephar

brgephar
    • 166 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Erica Cress 

2.03 carat round center, set in a cushion shaped halo...just about 5 ctw for the setting. Can't wait to shop for wedding bands to match!

gorgeous!

#1793 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:16 PM

I think that would be a great idea.  Your wedding band would have so much more meaning then just being a wedding band.  And it puts your promise ring to good use, rather then just sitting around collecting dust.

Originally Posted by Kay6356 

Wow, so many beautiful rings ladies.  Here is my engagment ring, FI knows me to well... I LOVE the ring and couldn't of asked for anything more.  (I am not a huge jewlery person!) 

As for my wedding band, I am looking into using my promise ring FI got me MANY years ago.  It has 3 little diamonds, so Im think of getting the diamonds removed, melting the gold and making the band the same width as my engagment ring and then inserting the 3 diamonds horizontally for a little added something.  

(I will never wear the promise ring as Im not a huge jewlery person)

What do you all think? here is the promise ring

#1794 Kay6356

Kay6356
      • 543 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
      • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

Thanks JayKay.... FI friend specializes in custom jewelry making so I'm hoping he can do something for me :)

#1795 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
      • 593 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:09 AM

Thanks JayKay.... FI friend specializes in custom jewelry making so I'm hoping he can do something for me :)

I agree. I love that idea. I was going to say it sounds like a lot of work until you said your friend makes jewelry. I really do love the idea!

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#1796 juliboley

juliboley
        • 76 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

Our wedding was last Saturday and now that I have some time to actually just enjoy the forums, I'm getting around to posting pictures.  Here is a picture of the engagement ring my husband (man, that sounds weird...lol) designed for me.  I adore it:

#1797 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
          • 340 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

Wow, so many beautiful rings ladies.  Here is my engagment ring, FI knows me to well... I LOVE the ring and couldn't of asked for anything more.  (I am not a huge jewlery person!) 

As for my wedding band, I am looking into using my promise ring FI got me MANY years ago.  It has 3 little diamonds, so Im think of getting the diamonds removed, melting the gold and making the band the same width as my engagment ring and then inserting the 3 diamonds horizontally for a little added something.  

(I will never wear the promise ring as Im not a huge jewlery person)

What do you all think? here is the promise ring

So would it be like one of the Past, Present, Future rings? I'm sure if you go to a jewlery and give them a basic idea they can help you transform your vision into a beautiful reality! Congrats!

#1798 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
            • 340 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Erica Cress 

Holy COW!!! That is aaaahmazing! You're going to get a workout just lifting that thing!! Congrats!

#1799 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
              • 340 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by juliboley 

Our wedding was last Saturday and now that I have some time to actually just enjoy the forums, I'm getting around to posting pictures.  Here is a picture of the engagement ring my husband (man, that sounds weird...lol) designed for me.  I adore it:

So unique and interesting!! Did you guys design it?

#1800 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
                • 340 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by alexisinjamaica 

Here's mine!

Love the double bands and halo!! Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users