I'm a sapphire E-ring girl too! Yay for us :)

Originally Posted by Pucca View Post

I'm not a traditional type of girl so my fiance knew diamonds were not for me. hawaii1 190.JPG

Since I love sapphires, that was what he chose all by himself. And I love it! 

Hmm strange. Could have sworn I posted a pic of my ring. Oh well, here goes again. If you happen upon another post by me, apologies. New to this forum. :) 

Here's a pic of my ring. Pink is my favorite color, I'm definitely not the average traditional girl, and he picked it out all by himself! Very proud. 

Ering.jpg

Beautiful!

Originally Posted by Vettiebean View Post

Hmm strange. Could have sworn I posted a pic of my ring. Oh well, here goes again. If you happen upon another post by me, apologies. New to this forum. :) 

Here's a pic of my ring. Pink is my favorite color, I'm definitely not the average traditional girl, and he picked it out all by himself! Very proud. 

Ering.jpg

@Pucca  Thank you!!! :D It totally makes my day every time I look at it. Not sure if you can tell in the pic, but it's cushion cut (pink sapphire), small diamonds on the side, white gold. We're actually getting legally married at the courthouse then having the DW after. So for the courthouse ceremony, we're buying a set of rose gold and pink sapphire eternity bands for me. Then, I'll switch the Ering and bands to my right hand. I'm leaving my left ring finger for the "real" wedding band, and that's all I'll wear on that hand. 

We should post our future hubby's rings, too! I really love his. lol