Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ooh ahh, beautiful!  
 

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl View Post

 

I had posted my e-ring a couple of posts ago. Here it is again with my wedding band after becoming a Mrs.

 

 

 

 

IMG_3361.JPG



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How lovely.  It is so classy lookinng...and you have such pretty hands!  Congrats Mrs!
 

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl View Post

 

I had posted my e-ring a couple of posts ago. Here it is again with my wedding band after becoming a Mrs.

 

 

 

 

IMG_3361.JPG



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Kellygrrrl & LPerry for the support & making me realize there is "a lot more to it."  I am going to work him...when I am through with him he will have a ring and think it is his idea.  hahahahahahahahahahahahaha  woot.gif
 

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl View Post


bawahhahaaahahaa - just make sure it's tattooed backwards so he can read it when he looks at himself in the mirror!!

 

all kidding aside, I do agree. there is no such thing as, "I am not a jewelry person." *I* am not a jewelry person, but when it was time for us to get engaged, you better believe that I marched straight into Tiffany's like a seasoned champ to pick out my first and only piece of real, legitimate jewelry. not wearing a ring is just ASKING for trouble, welcome or not. it's just too universally accepted in our society. whether you're out drinking with friends at bars or chatting with coworkers, people need to know. TAKEN.
 



 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am reposting a picture of my ring because I wanted to get your great opinions as to what I should do for a wedding band.  I was thinking perhaps twin bands for each end, something custom to fit.  Although I am uncertain if they should be little diamond twin bands to match the setting or white gold twin bands to bring more of a "metal" look to the ring and less "BLING."

 

As I type, maybe a stupid question since - WHO DOESN'T WANT BLING?  LOL  Sorry pics are so big.  I posted 2 pics so you can see better views of the ring.  

 

Thanks for your insight!  :-)

 

 

Ring 2.jpg

 

Ring 3.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion, I say go with diamond bands.  You could do two smaller ones of one bigger one and I think it would look great.  I think it might take away from your ering to put just plain metal bands.  Beautiful ring by the way!

 

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

I am reposting a picture of my ring because I wanted to get your great opinions as to what I should do for a wedding band.  I was thinking perhaps twin bands for each end, something custom to fit.  Although I am uncertain if they should be little diamond twin bands to match the setting or white gold twin bands to bring more of a "metal" look to the ring and less "BLING."

 

As I type, maybe a stupid question since - WHO DOESN'T WANT BLING?  LOL  Sorry pics are so big.  I posted 2 pics so you can see better views of the ring.  

 

Thanks for your insight!  :-)

 

 

Ring 2.jpg

 

Ring 3.jpg

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks JayKay!  I love it...so different.  I appreciate your opinion....I can see what you mean - the metal bands may take away from the look of it.
 

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

In my opinion, I say go with diamond bands.  You could do two smaller ones of one bigger one and I think it would look great.  I think it might take away from your ering to put just plain metal bands.  Beautiful ring by the way!

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ya, the metal bands are really dull next to channel diamonds. because your ring is already both tall and wide, why not get a matching all-channel set band for your right hand? I'm thinking about the right-hand band myself for similar reasons (I have the Tiffany Novo ring). even just a single or double-set channel band would look awesome, I'd just wear it on a different hand.

 

best of luck (and with your FI wearing a ring, too! ; )

 

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

Thanks JayKay!  I love it...so different.  I appreciate your opinion....I can see what you mean - the metal bands may take away from the look of it.
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now there is a super cool idea!  So like a 3 band channel like the setting, but just as a band?  I like how you think.  I have larger hands (not man hands like on Seinfeld (LMAO) but just enough where I can carry off bigger jewelry.

 

Ohhh, I know what ring you have - NICCCCEEEEEE KELLYGRRRRL!!!!  Your man is good to you.  When we first started looking at rings I was building one on Tiffany!

 

Yes, I need the luck on the FI band! hahaha  

 

Going to work him slowly each day.  Start shopping for him.
 

 

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl View Post

ya, the metal bands are really dull next to channel diamonds. because your ring is already both tall and wide, why not get a matching all-channel set band for your right hand? I'm thinking about the right-hand band myself for similar reasons (I have the Tiffany Novo ring). even just a single or double-set channel band would look awesome, I'd just wear it on a different hand.

 

best of luck (and with your FI wearing a ring, too! ; )

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Ooh ahh . . . .Gorgeous!!!!

Originally Posted by joda View Post

I took this photo the other day with my both my engagement and wedding ring. Don't tell my FI!

 

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2df07b3127cceff60c8dafd7300000030O00AYtW7Nu4ZN2IPbz4C/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D450/ry%3D300/



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×