40 replies to this topic

#31 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:49 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jillhigginsphotography
    Are you serious lol
    My husband is in the Air Force and I soooo wish there were a base in Belize. Where is there an Army post in Belize? My husband does a lot of work for the Army and I would LOVE for him to try to get stationed there for a while!
    US Air Force? No idea i'll ask him - i know one of his mates got posted there and he said he's not going lmao This is only his 2nd UK posting in 19 years lol

I tried to persuade him to get the jungle training post in Brunei but he wasn't playing with that either lol I don't go with him when he's posted on the basis I didn't join up thats his life lol However told him if he went to Brunei I'd be on the next flight lmao my dad lives in Bali and its 2 hours away so i'd find myself in Bali all the time lmao He told me to get stuffed lmao

#32 KLK

KLK
    • 205 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:54 PM

I heard it's absolutely AMAZING, and a beautiful culture and super cheap to fly around the area to check out different spots! Best wishes!!!

#33 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
      • Banned
      • 386 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 06:38 AM

Ohhh....I didn't see U.K. on your profile.
        US Air Force? No idea i'll ask him - i know one of his mates got posted there and he said he's not going lmao This is only his 2nd UK posting in 19 years lol

I tried to persuade him to get the jungle training post in Brunei but he wasn't playing with that either lol I don't go with him when he's posted on the basis I didn't join up thats his life lol However told him if he went to Brunei I'd be on the next flight lmao my dad lives in Bali and its 2 hours away so i'd find myself in Bali all the time lmao He told me to get stuffed lmao

#34 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 08:34 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jillhigginsphotography
          Ohhh....I didn't see U.K. on your profile.

And just when I was starting to get excited! lol
          lol sorry

#35 debbie421

debbie421
          • 27 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:26 PM

I was leaning towards Tulum, but this thread has me thinking Victoria House is the way to go! Anyone get married there recently?

#36 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
            • Banned
            • 494 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 10:27 PM

Has anyone heard of or stayed at any of the Francis Ford Coppola resorts in Belize. Turtle Inn - Looks amazing and we are considering it for a honeymoon.

#37 BelizeBride

BelizeBride
              • 22 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:52 AM

I am getting married in Belize in May. I am marrying on an island of the coast of Ambergris Caye called Cayo Espanto. So far, its been fairly easy to plan a weddding in Belize (though thats thanks to our planner also). All of the photos and feeback I have see/heard from others getting married there are great. Will let you know how my wedding turns out!

#38 Rhonda

Rhonda
                • 270 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 12:30 PM

I just got back from my honeymoon in Belize this week. It is absolutely beautiful!!! We stayed at Matatchica on Ambergris Caye...so beautiful, relaxing, amazing!

#39 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
                  • Banned
                  • 386 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:01 PM

I like Matachica too. :)

Can't wait to get back to Belize...only a few more months...

#40 danitydazzle

danitydazzle
                    • 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:01 PM

Hello, Jill.. I am getting married in Belize August 2012. Can you send me samples of your work? Pricing?

My email is danitydazzle212@yahoo.com

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users