Jump to content

Photo

Any TTCer's out there?


  • Please log in to reply
356 replies to this topic

#311 1sunshine

1sunshine
  • Newbie
  • 95 posts

    Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:56 PM

    Havent been around for a long time n i just came across this thread.... Congrats to the expecting ladies and to the ones that are having a hard time i know how u feel, its comforting to know that u are not the only that is having a hard time Ttc... Well this is my story I am never been regular I can go for a year wo a period n every time I went to the drs they said it was no big deal.... Well hubby n I started trying last year around may and by December found out I was pregnat n @ week 15 lost the baby since February I been in and out of drs.... I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism my hormones are all over the place haven't had a period since November 2010 been in hormone therapy... It's safe to say that I am a little stress about it n it's really hard at times when it seems that all my friends are getting pregnant left and right... It just makes me wonder why I can't.... Sorry if I am venting.:(

    #312 AngelaPolles

    AngelaPolles
    • Site Supporter
    • 66 posts

      Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:18 AM

      HI Ladies,

       My hubby and I are starting this month TTC! I have an app to get my IUD out this Friday and then we can start right away. I'm very excited of this chapter of our lives! Good luck to everyone else TTC!!!!



      #313 JoanneIreland

      JoanneIreland
      • Member
      • 860 posts

        Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:04 AM

        Good luck Angela and keep us posted. We are starting around September/October!



        #314 Simistar

        Simistar
        • Member
        • 645 posts

          Posted 05 July 2011 - 04:56 PM

          15 weeks...that's REALLY sad to hear, so sorry for your loss.

          I am totally worried something like that will happen for us since it was hard for us to conceive...I keep thinking *something's* going to happen...just being anxious I guess.

          I have my first ultrasound tomorrow and am praying everything looks okay...

          Sorry to hear about your struggles...a lot of us have bee there unfortunately, and we're here for support

          Havent been around for a long time n i just came across this thread.... Congrats to the expecting ladies and to the ones that are having a hard time i know how u feel, its comforting to know that u are not the only that is having a hard time Ttc... Well this is my story I am never been regular I can go for a year wo a period n every time I went to the drs they said it was no big deal.... Well hubby n I started trying last year around may and by December found out I was pregnat n @ week 15 lost the baby since February I been in and out of drs.... I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism my hormones are all over the place haven't had a period since November 2010 been in hormone therapy... It's safe to say that I am a little stress about it n it's really hard at times when it seems that all my friends are getting pregnant left and right... It just makes me wonder why I can't.... Sorry if I am venting.

           



          #315 AngelaPolles

          AngelaPolles
          • Site Supporter
          • 66 posts

            Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:09 AM


            Good luck today!

            Originally Posted by Simistar 

            I have my first ultrasound tomorrow and am praying everything looks okay...

             

             

             



            #316 AngelaPolles

            AngelaPolles
            • Site Supporter
            • 66 posts

              Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:10 AM


              Thank you, I'm really excited!!!
               

              Originally Posted by JoanneIreland 

              Good luck Angela and keep us posted. We are starting around September/October!



               

               



              #317 Ayita

              Ayita
              • Member
              • 861 posts

                Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:58 PM

                Well if that can bring good luck to all you ladies... after my miscarriage in Mar 2010 I went to see a specialist and started all kinds of tests. I did not go through all of them though as I ended up pregnant again in July 2010. My first trimester was difficult and complicated - with no right to travel, gym, intercourse, nothing... also had some kind of scary news at the 2nd trimester ultrasound (the anatomy one), but in the end my baby stayed in and - although delivery was a bit difficult -  I had a beautiful, healthy baby girl on April 29 .

                 

                I'm 38 so you see, hang on in there !! It can happen !!

                 

                I spent  a lot of time on babycenter, it helped me a lot through my pregnancy - specially when I hit the hard parts of it, lots of info and reassuring advise. If you saw what docs can tell you sometimes - like this poor woman who was told to come in for a D&C, refused and ended up having a live baby !!

                 

                I hope things will get better for y'all !!



                #318 JoanneIreland

                JoanneIreland
                • Member
                • 860 posts

                  Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:09 PM


                  I have such a lovely big smile on my face from reading this, congrats Ayita!! Wishing you and your new family all the best, am very happy to you and hope your good news is contagious!!
                   

                  Originally Posted by Ayita 

                  Well if that can bring good luck to all you ladies... after my miscarriage in Mar 2010 I went to see a specialist and started all kinds of tests. I did not go through all of them though as I ended up pregnant again in July 2010. My first trimester was difficult and complicated - with no right to travel, gym, intercourse, nothing... also had some kind of scary news at the 2nd trimester ultrasound (the anatomy one), but in the end my baby stayed in and - although delivery was a bit difficult -  I had a beautiful, healthy baby girl on April 29 .

                   

                  I'm 38 so you see, hang on in there !! It can happen !!

                   

                  I spent  a lot of time on babycenter, it helped me a lot through my pregnancy - specially when I hit the hard parts of it, lots of info and reassuring advise. If you saw what docs can tell you sometimes - like this poor woman who was told to come in for a D&C, refused and ended up having a live baby !!

                   

                  I hope things will get better for y'all !!



                   



                  #319 boscobel

                  boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

                    Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:52 PM

                    Congrats, Ayita, I'm glad it all worked out for you!



                    #320 mochamakes3

                    mochamakes3
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,917 posts

                      Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:47 AM

                      Ayita that is such a wonderful story, thank you for sharing and congratulations!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users